Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Regional Senior SC Fin Mgr - EMEA
Requisition ID: 1805627094W
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Europe is a leading supplier of Fast Moving Consumer Goods. Our products are produced and distributed in all major European countries and exported overseas. The J&J Consumer Europe Center of Excellence is at the heart of a growing global business with world class manufacturing standards, producing leading brands. J&J has an open culture with strong principles that have been incorporated in our company credo. This is an opportunity for you to become involved in a challenge operational set-up and deliver on stretch targets. State of the art technology supports the product portfolio and goes along with many opportunities to further develop your skill set.
The Senior Finance Manager for EMEA Supply Chain builds on these principles to accomplish the mission of being a proactive business partner and delivering superior financial services while upholding the highest integrity. He/she partners with Supply chain finance Leadership to provide all round financial support for various business partners across the different areas of the business.
- Lead EMEA SC Regional Finance team
- Deliver end to end solid SC Financial Excellence and support.
- Budget & MME updates (e.g. FBP, Updates and LRFP).
- Target adjustments are highlighted in a timely manner.
- BVA’s are accurate and ensure that variances are identified and explained.
- Accurate Headcount analysis and reporting.
- S&OP process and Inventory Planning, Inventory reporting and BvA.
- Provide Business Partners with the tools to take responsibility for their budgets.
- Drive Improvements for Affiliate CNIS and HC reporting, BVA and HC, flag on time risks and opportunities, clarify roles and responsibilities with commercial.
- Cultivate the understanding of what is behind the numbers - meaningful commentaries for the Deck
- Lead EMEA Regional Consolidation Process and Regional or Global related projects.
- Lead the supply chain finance organization by strengthening the pipeline of talent.
- Continue to recruit and retain SC Finance team members who strive to improve the way things are done.
- Develop and deploy the agreed Credo action plans.
- Hold a University degree in Finance / Accounting / Economics or Computer Science area. A Masters or MBA will be considered as an asset
- Generally requires 3-5 years related industry experience, ideally in a pharmaceutical or consumer Supply Chain finance role. Internal candidates should be assessed as and supported by their leadership as Ready Now for this type of role.
- Fluent English essential
- Other languages within the EAME region desirable
- Strong technical finance and accounting knowledge
- Customer Focus
- Sense of Urgency.
- Innovative Solutions and Strategic thinking
If you are a creative innovator and willing to drive the change within a dynamic and complex environment then please send us your online application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References etc.)
Cilag GmbH International (8525)