Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Medical Advisor (Oncology)
Requisition ID: 1805627093W
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.com for more information.
Janssen, part of Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is now looking for an experienced Medical Advisor:
MEDICAL ADVISOR (ONCOLOGY)
Location: Cluj area
Full-time permanent contract
Medical Advisor is responsible for maximizing company product value through high scientific quality communication with Leading Specialists / Key Opinion Leaders on a peer-to-peer basis and through activities in line with the Medical Affairs Plan, the Medical Advisor is jointly responsible for the realization of short-term and long-term company goals.
He / she acts as a therapeutic area scientific expert, responsible for discussing our products, patients’ treatment trends and studies in the therapeutic areas in which we are involved, on a peer-to-peer basis with defined audience of Leading Specialists (Physicians, Pharmacists, Hospital Managers, Board Members of Scientific Societies, and other stakeholders).
As Medical Advisor you will have the following areas of responsibility:
- Keeping abreast of the medical and scientific knowledge.
- Development and maintenance of a contact network with Leading Specialists / Key Opinion Leaders.
- Proactive and reactive communication of medical scientific data to Leading Specialists and broader external health-care related audiences.
- Organization and participation in Medical Education activities.
- Involvement in developing and responsible of implementation of special medical projects.
- Organization and participation in Advisory Boards in cooperation with MAF Manager / Medical Director.
- Provision of scientific support to company Sales Representatives.
- Support Medical Affairs study execution.
- Through scientific interactions, gain valuable insight into treatment patterns and scientific activities in the therapeutic area.
Qualifications and experience of the successful candidate:
- Scientific degree: Medical Doctor, Pharmacist, Nature Science (includes Biology, Chemistry) or other related professional university degree is required.
- Relevant work experience on a similar position for a minimum of 1 year is a must.
- High knowledge of the therapeutic area, strength in research and interpretation of medical data.
- Highly customer focused with an awareness of the importance of business results.
- Innovative with the ability to coordinate and drive a complex and changing environment.
- Continuous willingness to learn in therapeutic area, increase knowledge with most updated medical information.
- Advanced presentation and communication skills.
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development
- Motivating financial remuneration
- Many employee benefits
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your CV and brief cover letter in English via careers.jnj.com
JOHNSON & JOHNSON ROMANIA S.R.L. (7159)