Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager, Medical Translation
Requisition ID: 1805627064W
Manager, Medical Translation in Janssen China R&D Medical Writing & Translation Service leads clinical translation team to ensure the quality of translation projects, manage internal and resource to meet project timeline per business needs and be responsible for mentoring/training people and developing capability and capacity of the team. This position is also responsible for business planning, process and translation system development, internal/external collaborations regarding clinical translation.
A. Manage the clinical translation team for business planning, people development and performance assessment.
B. Develop/maintain translation system and processes together with other business partners within MWLS department.
C. Responsible for coaching and building a strong clinical translation team.
D. Specific Duties:
1) Support and manage all translation projects including China Pharma RA clinical dossier translation, CCS surge case and other clinical materials from Business Units with mixed sourcing model and deliver high quality translation timely.
2) Set up and improve translation working model to improve translation quality and efficiency.
3) Set up career ladders for career development of translators.
4) Enhance technical skills of clinical translation team through dynamic and diverse training & learning programs.
5) Other tasks assigned by MWLS head.
Works as a lead with strong sense of responsibilities. Proactive in identifying opportunities for greater productivity and participates in finding flexible solutions.
Works collaboratively in a team environment, and takes a proactive role on multiple assigned projects with respect to timing, scheduling, tracking, and regulatory strategy as appropriate.
F. Contact with others (interdependent partnering and cross-functional collaboration):
Interacts in a manner that facilitates teamwork and productivity. Takes leader role in assigned projects with respect to planning of timeline and resource. Interacts with and be capable to oversee/supervise external service providers as needed. Can mentor/manage junior team members.
· A master’s degree in medical or language related field with at least 3 years’ of working experience in medical translation or related industrial field, or bachlor’s degree with at least 5 years’ working experience.
· Excellent lauguage skills in both English and Chinese (speaking and writing).
· At least 1 year’s experience in managing a team.
· Solid business sense and basic finance knowledge for flexible resource operations.
J&J (China) Investments Ltd A- Beijing Branch (7075)