Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Xi'an-Plant Mgt-BE Manager
Requisition ID: 1805627042W
Business Excellence Manager is responsible for leading and supporting the lean transformation and continuously to integrate Lean, Six Sigma and Design Excellence concepts and methodologies into all the processes in Xian site to enable strategy execution and business improvement. Business Excellence manager will work with other business leaders in Xian site to develop and implement an overall BE strategy aligned with Xian site vision and mission. Site BE manager will also contact with other BE Leaders throughout JSC to identify and share best practices to enable business improvement.
- Support site General Manager & site Strategy head to drive site strategy development and implement in align with site vision and mission. Lead workshop and work with SLTs for site priorities and programs, organize and implement site business cascade including site balanced score card and KPIs.
- Lead and drive Cost Improvement Projects (CIPs) to improve site E2E cost competitiveness.
- Drive continuous improvement culture and mindset, through program such as iSuggest, Kaizen, problem solving etc
- Lead BE capability building. Organize and Conduct Six Sigma training, Lean training and other BE trainings. Drive YB, GB and BB certification
- Lead site visual factory design and development
- Drive global BE program deployment in the site , ie JJPS, reliability etc
- Chair regular performance review meeting for site key priorities program and KPIs
- Bachelor degree or above, major in Pharmaceutical Engineering, or Industrial Engineering, or MIS, or Management Engineering, or Business Management
- 5+ years working experiences in manufacturing industry, 3+ years in MNC. Pharm industry is preferred
- Fluent English writing and speaking
- Black Belt is preferred
- Functional Competencies: Knowledge on PE (6 sigma, Lean thinking, statistics tools), Project management skill, Pharmaceutical technology, production process, and supply chain management.
- Leadership Competencies：Integrity, results and performance driven, strategic thinking, big picture orientation and intellectual curiosity
Xian-Janssen Pharmaceutical Ltd. (7043)