Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Quality Operational Manager (m/f)
Requisition ID: 1805626702W
The Johnson & Johnson Institute (JJI) is a franchise of Johnson & Johnson MEDICAL GmbH and part of the EMEA Education Solutions organization. It is one of the most modern centers for medical training and advanced education in Europe. Each year, more than 10,000 participants, mainly physicians and health care professionals from all over the world come to the JJI to be trained in the latest surgical procedures and generally improve their overall skills.
Rapid changes in health care systems drive the shift to simulation-based education. Pressures include a decrease in work hours and operating room experiences for residents. Clinical simulation in all its forms is essential for medical education with the key aims of improving learner’s competence, improving patient safety and reducing errors. JJI offers a wide range of settings (Tissue Labs, Animal Labs, VR Simulation, Anatomic Lab) providing the most realistic training atmosphere for medical professions.
We are currently looking for a
Quality Operational Manager (m/w)
In this role you will ensure that all operational processes are in documented compliance with existing J&J and local authority guidelines to offer a consistent, high quality and unique training/meeting experience for our various customer groups.
- Ensure high quality and compliant operational functioning of the institute
- Responsible for process quality: Set up, implement and maintain SOPs for all lab environments (Dry Lab, Animal lab, Anatomic lab) in close collaboration with Medical Training and Clinical Simulation Team Leads to ensure the highest level of quality and compliance
- Oversee partnership with core and supporting functions, e.g. Medical Training, Clinical Simulation, Event Management/Customer Experience, General Services/Facility Management, EHS, Quality Assurance, Health Care Compliance etc.
- Support J&J One MD Institute Transformation Project/Strategy
- Run operational dashboard as a basis for future strategic decisions
- Assume the role of deputy institute lead
- Lead team of institute business functions
- Degree/Experience in one or more the different fields: Process Excellence, Business Administration, Institute/Hotel Management or similar areas
- Organizational skills
- Leadership skills
- Communication/Presentation skills
- Ability to adapt flexibly to rapidly changing demands/Taking care of ambiguity
- High level of customer orientation
- Ability to get around confidently in an international environment
- Independent, self-reliant and can-do working style
- Competent handling of Microsoft Office
- Business fluent spoken and written in both English and German
The well-being and development of our employees are central aspects of our company creed. Individuals who would like to fully realize their potential as part of our international, innovation-driven corporate family and who aspire to have challenging work, will find that our company provides just the right conditions. We consider intensive initial training, further education that is tailored to our employees' work and excellent opportunities for development - both nationally and internationally - to be just as essential as a good work-life balance, attractive compensation and above-average employee benefits. One aspect that distinguishes our company is the large number of measures we have to support our trainees and promote career development in ways that are also compatible with family life.
Johnson&Johnson Med GmbH (7930)