Johnson & Johnson Karrieren
Voer een geldig e-mailadres in
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Project Coordinator Communications/Marketing
Requisition ID: 1805626692W
- Create content for various communication/marketing channels including websites, brochures, videos, presentations and press releases
- Arrange Institute tours and VIP visits
- Further implementation of JJI branding
- Manage interface with German, EMEA and Global communications
- Administrate communications/ marketing materials
- Communication/ Marketing agency experience
- Proven experience creating content for various channels (i.e. press releases, articles)
- Structured worker with good presentation skills
- Ability to adapt flexibly to rapidly changing demands
- High level of customer orientation
- Ability to get around confidently in an international environment
- Independent, self-reliant and proactive working style
- Competent handling of Microsoft Office
- Business fluent spoken and written in both Englisch and German
The well-being and development of our employees are central aspects of our company creed. Individuals who would like to fully realize their potential as part of our international, innovation-driven corporate family and who aspire to have challenging work, will find that our company provides just the right conditions. We consider intensive initial training, further education that is tailored to our employees' work and excellent opportunities for development - both nationally and internationally - to be just as essential as a good work-life balance, attractive compensation and above-average employee benefits. One aspect that distinguishes our company is the large number of measures we have to support our trainees and promote career development in ways that are also compatible with family life.
Johnson&Johnson Med GmbH (7930)