Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
HR Leader (Business Partner)
Requisition ID: 1805626565W
HR Leader (Business Partner) - Medical Devices
Location: Pinewood, Wokingham
Closing Date: 30th April 2018
Caring for the world, one person at a time inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
In your role as a Business Unit (BU) HR Business Leader you will actively support business leaders within our Medical Devices business (initially in our Ethicon and CSS franchises) but will be required to assist within any part of the sector or cross sector to drive the talent agenda and enable business results through Coaching, Talent Management, Organizational Design, Change Management, and Business Partnering. You will address complex organizational challenges by providing HR leadership in support of local business goals, enterprise and sector HR strategies. The BU HR Business Leader will report to the Head of HR for Medical Devices and be part of a cross sector HR team to partner, create and implement an integrated HR Strategy for each client organization.
- Deploying global/standardized HR strategy in partnership with local Business leaders to drive the achievement of strategic objectives in the following areas: organizational design, succession planning, career management, performance management, and workforce planning
- Driving a strong culture through application of organizational development interventions, coaching and business partnership with leadership
- Partnering with key HR leaders to support and define the cultural, engagement and change initiatives and implementation plans
- Working directly with client groups to identify key capabilities aligned with business goals, conduct gap analysis, and create and implement buy/build strategies
- Providing ongoing and targeted coaching support to leaders, primarily at the Director and above level
- Playing a consultative role in employee communication in change initiatives within client groups
- Supporting and leading key projects and deliverables as determined by HR Leadership
Qualifications, Skills and Experience required to be successful in this role;
- HR Business Partnering experience in a similar environment
- Experience of workforce analytics, manipulating / combining data and to provide insights to the business
- Conducting strategic workforce planning and ability to contribution to an overall talent strategy
- Facilitating succession planning & talent talk processes
- Previous experience of leading small to medium sized mergers & acquisitions preferred
- Ability to work in a matrix organisation and be credible with senior leaders
- Experience managing, planning and implementing projects and business support initiatives.
- Positive relationship management, coaching and collaboration skills to Business Unit Leader (Director) level
- Embodies strong interpersonal, consultative and facilitation skills.
- Intellectually curious, with the agility to conduct research, absorb new thinking into new approaches / techniques and truly understand the internal / external environment and how to shape these insights into practical HR value driven initiatives which will support the growth of the organisation
- Ability to understand and integrate internal and external business drivers and financial metrics to drive talent outcomes for the business
- Experience with creative change efforts, including developing and implementing detailed change management plans
- Experience of driving strategic change to meet changing business needs, and exploring new business models
- Experience in supporting multiple business functions and working in various industries, ideally within large, complex organizations where a similar HR Business Partnering model had been experienced.
- Enthusiastic, accountable standout colleague with a strong aim to build a positive work environment
- Strong MS office (in particular Excel for data manipulation) and related talent management technology tools skills
We respectively request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on the application; for the purpose of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, commensurate with out recruitment and selection policy.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)