Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Sales Officer
Requisition ID: 1805626539W
The Consumer segment of Johnson & Johnson touches a billion lives around the world and works with the vision of 'Bringing science to the art of healthy living'. We offer some of the world’s most beloved Consumer Packaged Goods and Over-The-Counter medicine (OTC) which are endorsed by healthcare professionals around the world. In India, the company touches the lives of consumers through Baby Care, Women’s Health, Beauty, Oral & Wound Care and OTC. Some of our key brands include Johnson's® Baby, Stayfree®, Clean & Clear™, Band-Aid®, Listerine® and Benadryl®.
Position Title: Senior Sales Officer
Department Name: Customer Development (Sales)
Position Location: Delhi
Reports to (Title): First Line Manager
The position is an individual contributor and the incumbent will be responsible for networking with Distributors, Salesmen and ensure Customer Development in his/ her territory. The focus would be on building long-term relationships with the sales team and customers in the assigned territory and gathering market insights for optimum utilization of company resources.
- Territory Management (Business Results & Distribution Structure)
- RDS Management (ROI, JBP and developing Infrastructural capability)
- RDSSM Management (Objective Setting & Performance Management, Training & Development and RSR / CAT management)
- Related Administrative work (Claims, PRI, and Expense Reporting etc.)
- Accountable for achieving sales goals through the acquisition and development of new customers and expansion of the product line within the existing customer base.
- Negotiates, closes orders and prepares quotes.
- Schedules appointments for a medium territory/client base and meets with new and existing customers, seeking to expand the business' market share.
- Provides information and support as required to secure sales.
- Utilizes support from other departments as needed to assist in achieving objectives.
- Develops sales of new products and searches for new areas in which to sell existing products.
- Prepares reports detailing sales activities and identifying issues that need to be addressed.
- Informs company of activities or competitive intelligence in the field to assist in business and product planning.
- Reviews own sales performance against objectives and adjust focus as indicated to achieve sales goals Studies and fulfills territory coverage plan which defines the type of support and frequency of customer contact required to meet territory goals. Recommends plan adjustments as needed.
Education: Required Graduation, Preferred MBA
Required Years of Related Experience:5-8year of experience in FMCG Sales
Johnson & Johnson Private Limited (8080)