Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Customer Service Supervisor - Business Enablement
Requisition ID: 1805626462W
· Collect documentation for the Customer Service organization.
· Maintain documents in a structured library to include historical and updated documents and comprehensive folder structure.
· Ensure documentation is accessible and readily available to appropriate users.
· Supporting Training Specialist, System Specialist, Process Improvement Specialist and Performance Management and Quality Specialist colleagues with all their documentation needs
· Work in conjunction with the Customer Service Leadership to maintain relevant knowledge and training documentation as appropriate for their teams.
· Coordinate with IT for storage, security, or access issues.
· University/Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent.
Years of Experience
· 1-3 years’ relevant experience.
· English (and other, depending on job requirements).
· Technical skills: MS Office, SAP
· Office skills: Standard office telephone, Email, Outlook
· Professional skills: Ability to make quick decisions; Perform efficiently and effectively; Deal with multi-source of information Demonstrate proficiency in written and oral communications.
J&J (China) Investments Ltd (7046)