Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Technology and Process Lead, APJ
Requisition ID: 1805626433W
Under the general direction of the Commercial Operation of Johnson and Johnson Vision Surgical, the Technology and Process Lead will be responsible for assisting the Vision Surgical business in optimizing its processes to achieve efficiency and effective results. It consists of business process redesign and business reengineering that reduces cost (rework, manual work), while improving quality and operational performance to enhance the customer experience. This position is committed to continuous improvement through management of data, leveraging of technology, and the redesign of business processes, creating business sustainability across the organization.
Key Role Accountabilities
• Map out J&J Vision Surgical’ s future technical and application system path of the business in APAC
• Plan, evaluate and improve internal business processes and practices related to commercial, logistics management, finance, training, customer service, marketing
• Ensure that all process redesign is repeatable, sustainable, enhancing service improvement and reducing redundancies
• Lead and/or participate in the redesign and re-engineering of operational processes
• Drive the development and deployment of Business excellence, Lean strategy and Quality integration
• Develop a training reporting platform (transfer from paper to e-system)
• Implement Salesforce.com in Customer Service business
• Implement online ordering system (AMOEASY, ecommerce)
• Upgrade Salesforce.com to integrate with other application to improve user-friendliness
• Develop an online training / learning platform for our sales force
• Automate IMS collection and consolidation process
• Launch an incentive compensation tool ensuring automation, visibility and governance
• Drive consignment mapping and analytics by implementing appropriate technology
• Bachelor’s Degree in IT and other related discipline
• Minimum 8 years of regional working experience in technology consulting
• Strong business acumen and commercial sense
• Demonstrated strong capability in understanding business requirement to propose technological solution to the business team
• Strong know-how of latest technology trends to assist business to be at competitive advantage
• Prior working experience with Salesforce.com, or other ERP application
• Experience partnering with third party consulting/IT vendors
• Effective communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
• Ability to travel at 15-20% of time
AMO Singapore Pte. Ltd. (8387)