Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 1805626424W
Johnson & Johnson Vision is recruiting for a Plant Controller located in Kulim, Malaysia.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Senior Financial Planning Manager - Supply Chain will provide financial support and counsel to senior Surgical Vision franchise and supply chain management in the following specific activities: financial planning and analysis, management financial reporting, internal controls and asset management. Comprehensively oversee and coordinate all aspects of the manufacturing plant financial planning and reporting processes aligned with the overall franchise, supply chain and J&J Corporate business requirements.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- To develop, implement, execute and maintain appropriate internal controls at the manufacturing plant in full compliance with U.S. financial standards and J&J Worldwide Policies & Procedures to ensure accuracy of books and records. This includes: (1) execution of best practices regarding the valuation and physical control of inventory & fixed assets, (2) performance of required SOX controls documentation / testing (e.g. quarterly balance sheet reviews), (3) timely, complete and accurate response to all internal and external audit requests, (4) providing guidance to plant personnel regarding the appropriate interpretation and execution of the policies & procedures, and (5) benchmarking best practices and providing recommendations for control improvements.
- To develop, implement, and execute appropriate measures to ensure the financial planning process provides an efficient and effective tool for senior management to make informed business decisions and that all franchise and corporate planning requirements, deadlines and expected outcomes are achieved. This includes coordinating the effective and consistent use of the financial data sources and reporting systems (e.g. SAP, BW, TM1, Instantis, Bravo) within the manufacturing plant and executing enhancements as appropriate with the support of the Finance Infrastructure Group.
- Responsible for the maintenance and integrity of the plant P&L, Balance Sheet, capital cash flow and headcount for all planning and reporting cycles (e.g. long-range / strategic planning, standard cost development, annual business plan and quarterly updates, monthly close and periodic performance monitoring & variance analysis, and other requested forecasts / estimates). This includes the validation and documentation of all key assumptions and supporting calculations.
- Prepare various presentations, financial analyses, special projects and related consultation to senior Franchise / Supply Chain management in forecasting and achieving short and long-term financial objectives.
- Recruit, retain and mentor finance team members. Ensure finance team members have the appropriate training, coaching and rotational opportunities to develop broad-based financial management skills in order to support the business needs.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required; a major in Finance or Accounting preferred. MBA, CPA, or Chartered Accountant preferred.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in financial / strategic planning, budgeting and forecasting, or financial analysis required.
- Sound understanding of US generally accepted accounting principles is preferred.
- Controllership experience, supply chain finance and/or cost accounting experience of international operations is preferred.
- Experience with Sarbanes-Oxley compliance, internal and / or external audit preferred.
- Experience with integrated financial systems (SAP, BW, TM1) in a large, multi-national organization is preferred.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups, etc.), is preferred.
- Medical device, pharmaceutical or consumer healthcare industry experience preferred.
- People and project management experience is preferred.
- The ability to communicate effectively with business partners at all levels is required; strong verbal and written communication skills. Also, excellent presentation skills and ability to work effectively with senior management.
- Strong customer service mindset and interpersonal skills with an ability to establish and maintain effective cross-functional relationships.
- Candidate must possess excellent analytical, problem solving, conceptual / creative thinking, influencing, organization and prioritization / time management skills.
- Ability to recruit, develop, promote and retain a strong financial analyst team.
- Track record of holding team accountable for fully meeting requirements and someone who holds self and others to highest standards.
- Ability to envision and execute to overall strategy while maintaining a heavy emphasis on detail, accuracy, quality and timeliness.
- Demonstrated ability to recommend and implement process improvements, work independently, adapt well to changing internal customer requirements / business demands, handle multiple tasks simultaneously and consistently meet deadlines.
- 10% domestic and/or international travel
Abbott Manufacturing Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. (7234)
Planning & Analysis