Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Field Businee Manager
Requisition ID: 1805626402W
Johnson & Johnson – Johnson & Johnson is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products. J&J Consumer Business is the sixth-largest consumer health care business in the world, containing a broad portfolio of iconic Consumer and OTC brands that are based on sound science and technology.As per J&J Global Consumer Strategy, our energy and resources need to get focused towards “Winning in 5 Chosen Need States” in the Asia-Pacific markets. One of these 5 strongholds is to “Accelerate OTC growth”. India is a strategic “Invest to Grow” market for J&J, among Top 5 growth priorities for Consumer sector, and a key contributor to AP Region’s Growth. In line with “Aggressive OTC growth” being a top organizational priority in 2020 Strategic Plan, J&J Consumer India has taken up the vision of “being amongst the Top 3 OTC players in India by 2020”. There is a clear strategic path that will enable J&J India to be a Top 3 OTC player in India by2020 – A planned acquisition in the OTC space to build OTC capabilities & scale; Growth in J&J assets by leveraging Detailing sales force, Consumer OTC, Baby, GP Janssen brands; Plans of bolt-on acquisitions to further OTC portfolio – All of these would be important steps towards India achieving its long-term strategic plan.
About ORSL–In November 2014, J&J India made a milestone acquisition in the OTC space – ORSLTM– an innovative ready-to-drink electrolyte brand that is helpful for quick energy & electrolytes restoration during mild dehydration / general debility. ORSLTM, is #1 recommended brand in ready-to-drink electrolytes category and is currently the market leader, making it amongst the top 20 OTC brand in India. Aligned to our OTC growth strategy, this acquisition will allow us to expand our OTC healthcare offerings, in line with our vision of helping Consumers lead healthy, vibrant lives. This acquisition enables us to build a strong Professional Detailing infrastructure and capability, helps reach out to most attractive professional audiences: GPs, Paediatricians & Gynaecologists (with a robust portfolio of products in digestive health and cough & cold space), will act as a springboard for future global launches, and adds critical mass to the existing OTC Business.
Job Title (India Specific): Field Business Manager
- Territory level detailing Deliverables - Prescriptions, HCP Coverage, HCP engagement by jointly working with the MSRs
- HCP Coverage : 880 to 1320
- Chemist Coverage : 600 to 900
- Territory level business delivery from ORSL and all other detailed products
- To work closely with CD team to ensure chemist servicing & POBs execution
- Executing HCP Activity Engagement Plan with the help of Activation Managers
- Owning up key core doctors relationship in his territory
- Ensuring timely e- reporting is done by MSRs
- Ensuring compliant processes are followed by MSRs while detailing
- Coaching & Training MSRs on detailing practices
- Reviewing MCL List & Core Chemists list on a regular frequency
- Managing outsourced MSRs
- Ensuring compliance at the ground level & Ensuring MSRs are regularly trained
- First level of team management. Directly responsible for managing Outsourced MSRs
Qualification: BSc/B .Pharm/B.Com
Experience- Min 6 Years in a Pharma MNC .With min 2 years as people manager
- Reports to (Role): Zonal Business Manager
- No of people Reporting into you 4-5 MSR
Johnson & Johnson Private Limited (8080)