Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Requisition ID: 1805626390W
- Establishes and maintains quality assurance programs, procedures and controls, ensuring that performance parameters of both the products and quality system elements are continually measured to drive improvement initiatives.
- Monitors and tracks all sources of quality detractors utilizing the service database and complaint database.
- Ensures compliance with company policies, procedures, and quality standards; as well as safety and environmental regulations.
- Develops solutions to database problems of moderate scope and complexity. Writes and assists others in writing standard operating procedures.
- Generates and identifies significant trends.
- Regularly reports them to management and appropriate cross functional teams. Provides advanced technical assistance in the use of information mapping technology.
- Provides support to product review and release functions.
- Generates moderately complex statistical summaries.
- Provides support to good manufacturing practice auditing.
- Bachelor Degree in Biotechnology / equivalent courses
- Adhere to cGMP and cGLP at all times
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Knowledge in GMP
Johnson & Johnson Sdn. Bhd. (8275)