Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Commercial Support Analyst
Requisition ID: 1805626377W
With the internal talent progression, there is now an opportunity to join the AP Bs CoE - Global functions team. This role presents an opportunity for the candidate to work closely with senior regional functional leaders such as CIO, CFO, HR leader, Procurement leader.
We are looking for individuals who are technically strong, well-articulated, has the ability to work with various stakeholders and has the confidence to work with senior leaders. The individual should ideally have a can do attitude and is able to function in unclear environment.
- Provide end to end support for designated function for AP region and based out of Singapore
- Overall forecasting, planning and actual analysis
- Annual budget and update cycles activities
- Work closely with global, regional and local business partners to manage the planning cycles
- Consult with Senior regional leaders on target deployment to countries
- Work with country partners to identify local budget needs
- Regional consolidation and responsible for reviewing and providing financial and business analysis to Regional and global leaders
- Decision support analysis
- Conducts complex financial, accounting or planning analysis in the area of budget, forecast, capital expenditures
- Challenges business assumptions, help to develop alternative scenarios or what if analysis
- Educates business partners on financial issues, concepts and ownership
- Quarter close and standard reporting
- Issues quarterly report to business partners
- Review quarterly results with business partners and identify risks & opportunities for entire region
- Project tracking and approval from finance perspective
- Drive clearly defined global projects
- Supports continuous improvement activities
- Ensure policies and procedures are followed
Required Minimum Education: Bachelors or equivalent
Preferred Area of Study: Finance/Accounting, CPA, CMA or other financial certification
Required Years of Related Experience: 5-6 Years
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Microsoft Office, Finance and Accounting knowledge, TM1
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)
Planning & Analysis