Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Business Relationship Management
Requisition ID: 1805626362W
Janssen Supply Chain PM IT organization is currently recruiting for a Product Owner, Demand Planning.
The Demand Planning Product Owner will be part of the Janssen Supply Chain – PM IT organization that supports different areas of the JSC Product Management Organization globally, in terms of Global Planning Demand Management.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Be primary contact for the Demand Management organization in Global Planning,
- Owns the demand management needs, in Olympus project within the MEIO, Production Planning and Sales and Operations Planning Value Streams.
- Owns the strategic long term planning solution implementation for Allegra and retirement of Jonova
- Responsible for vision and priorities of new capabilities or enhancements to a product, platform, or feature/application.
- Building strong partnerships with business at different levels of the organization
- Defines a clear vision for the software product/application and is responsible for multi-generation product strategy
- Maximizes ROI by identifying and prioritizing the product features by business value
- Business IT interface
- Understand the business’s needs and priorities from the product
- Negotiate with the business to see what items (story points) are built and which are backlogged based on capacity, business value and priority
- Accountable for the development work getting done correctly
- Business requirements analysis
- Creating Epics/User Stories
- Defines Acceptance criteria
- Understands Product complexity and how to prioritize business requirements
- Understands development estimates and how levels of effort impact the priority of requirements
- Program oversight
- Tracks progress of product development in the context of the larger program (scrum master owns day to day burn down charts)
- Partners with Scrum Master to estimate development effort
- Reports back to the business on status of the delivery of features, functionality, and applications
- Has a combination of global and regional accountability depending on Product Line scope
- Manage to assure compliance and adherence to all regulatory and business requirements and inspire a Credo driven team
- Resolves business and technical challenges to deliver on time, cost and quality and to ensure realization of business benefits
- Effectively communicate team expectations and status to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Ability to translate business requirements into Technical Epics/Stories. Experience working across multiple levels of business and IT stakeholders.
- Knowledge and understanding of Demand Planning concepts and principles: forecast modeling, forecasting at different aggregations, long term and business plan processes.
- Understanding of safety stock methods.
- Strong personal commitment to continuous business improvement, and effectively collaborating and managing our business stakeholders
- Capable of working as part of a team and on own initiative. Capable to change priorities quickly and influence others to do so.
- Ability embrace changes and to deliver IT solutions in a fast-changing business/IT environment.
- Ability to work in an Agile environment and working closely with shared services organization
- Previous experience in working in a global, cross-functional capacity is required.
- Ability to manage complexity and ambiguity
- Strong problem solving, analytical and design skills are required.
- Solid written, presentation and verbal communication skills are required.
- Deep understanding of software development lifecycle (Agile/Scrum preferred)
- Good knowledge of supply chain planning business processes and healthcare industry.
- Demonstrated ability to apply IT technology to solve business problems.
- Product Owner certification is a plus (and will be required to achieve in the role), PMP / FPX certification is a plus
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required.
- A Master’s or advanced degree is preferred
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience is required
- A minimum of 5 years relevant Planning experience is preferred
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)
Business Relationship Management