Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
【Janssen】CE, BI, Business Insight Strategy Manager
Requisition ID: 1805626347W
The role of Business Insight Strategy Group (BISG) is to generate analytical insights from various data sources and provide strategic recommendation for Commercial Excellence Division as well as for each Business Unit at brand / business unit level.
This person’s role is to provide advanced analysis and recommendation for a specific brand in collaboration with stakeholders and also to manage the team responsible for one of the business units. Furthermore, the person is expected to work together with other managers on how to improve the quality of analysis and operational efficiency, including talent development.
Thus, this is a unique opportunity for anyone who would like to advance in their career as not only data scientist, but also as general manager, having experience of managing group of analysts.
The person in this role will be leading and managing 1 team in BISG, having 2 members in a team.
In more detail, roles and responsibility will include followings:
- Conduct and present analysis at brand / business unit level to generate insights / recommendation in collaboration with other departments
- Lead and manage a group of analysts in Business Insight Group as a people leader by communicating with team, motivating the members, and attracting right person to build strong team
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with other key stakeholders to understand the needs in the organization and take neccessary action to make changes
- Derive non-obvious and business-relevant insights from internal + external structured and unstructured data
- Identify what data should be used for business analytics from various sources, including one that is not used currently
- Continuously train in latest analytic methodologies for current and future use
- Have right process in place to be efficient on understand the business needs, design the analysis and communicate the key findings to related stakeholders
- Work with third party vendor to outsource if analytical capability does not exist in current organization
- More than 5 years of experience working in data science field
- Experience in marketing related activity using both qualitative and quantitative data (e.g. Market research, performance monitoring, forecasting, competitive intelligence)
- Experience in leading cross functional project
- Experience of managing direct reports
- Experience working in international environment
- Experience working with IT
- Experience of business development with big data analysis.
<Required skills and capabilities>
- Project management skills
- High-level of leadership
- Strong analytic and qualitative/quantitative research capabilities.
- Advanced analysis/statistic knowledge and skills and experience.(Excel, Access, R, Alteryx, or other statistic program)
- Strategic thinking and innovative thinking
- Presentation skill
- Strong communication skill
- Change management skill
- English skill in both writing and speaking
Business English TOEIC: 800 and above
Janssen Pharmaceutical K.K. (7195)