Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Innovation Activation Manager, Johnson & Johnson Innovation JLABS
Requisition ID: 1805626322W
Purpose of the position
Develop overall brand building and engagement for the J&J Innovation brand in the Benelux region
Market and drive awareness of the JLABS value proposition for prospective companies through activation initiatives in the Benelux region
Support regional engagement activation initiatives for J&J Innovation
- You will be responsible for the overall management of Johnson & Johnson Innovation external engagement activities across the Benelux region including JLABS external engagement activations in EMEA.
- You will support external engagements in support of advancing our business objectives, driving awareness and advancing organizational reputation.
- You will support JLABS corporate identity internal and external work (electronic and hardcopy newsletters, portal, external websites, external brochures, presentations, social media channels, etc.).
- You will be leading the creation and implementation of JLABS programming (budgeting, develop calendar, recruit speakers, manage logistics, ticket sales) including the development of strategic e-marketing communications plan and schedule to ensure optimal attendance results.
- You will lead regional community engagement with onsite Licensees (portal communications, discounts, site celebrations, etc.) including tracking and sharing of Licensee progress reported in the media.
- You will manage ongoing relationships with key internal and regional external stakeholders including strategic marketing partners, trade associations, potential sponsors, and collaborators by developing mutually beneficial agreements and tracking benefits to ensure optimal results.
- You will lead and leverage JLABS presence at regional conferences (sponsorship, speaking engagements, event planning, advertisements, booth, speakers, etc.).
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communication, Hospitality, Business or a related discipline is required.
- you are a proven performer with a minimum of 6 years of communication and events experience is required.
- Experience in developing event content and advertising of content is strongly preferred.
- Experience in driving effective marketing campaigns and eMarketing is required.
- You have exceptional writing skills.
- Experience in a health care setting or industry association is preferred.
- You have experience in working with and managing vendors and consultants, and managing budgets.
- Experience in managing social media is preferred.
- Experience in event management tools (eventbrite, constant contact, salesforce, etc.) and online tools are preferred.
- You are detail orientated and have strong personal leadership skills.
- This position will require up to 30% regional travel and will be based in Beerse, Belgium.
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)