Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Product Specialist (One Ethicon)
Requisition ID: 1805626291W
The Medical Devices segment produces a broad range of innovative products used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurovascular, surgery, vision care, diabetes care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics. This segment is comprised of our Global Medical Solutions, Global Orthopaedics and Global Surgery Groups.
Product Specialist is responsible for achieving Ethicon product sales to new and established accounts to accomplish sales objectives and greater market penetration. This job is eligible for sales incentives/sales commissions.
- Development of strong, long-term relationships with key opinion leaders, clinical professional groups and other relevant stakeholders
- Implementation Ethicon strategy and tactics execution, work closely with respective Sales Manager, Marketing & relevant internal teams
- Responsible for clinical knowledge development and continuous self-education; utilize existing evidence for improving Ethicon competitive position
- Build and maintain extensive market knowledge on competitors and market environment though external and internal research incl. presence on key congresses and other clinical and non-clinical events
- Cooperation with relevant cross functional departments to provide market intelligence and contribute to development of appropriate business strategies that support brand(s) objectives.
- Minimum of 2+ years of sales experience in medical devices area or 4+ years of sales experience in pharmaceuticals
- Products & procedure knowledge
- Preferred location Lubelskie or Mazowieckie voivodship
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, solid presentation skills.
- At least intermediate English knowledge (written and spoken), native Polish
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain strong business relationships.
- Successful performance and proven outstanding sales results in current role.
- Strong leadership skills, Analytical thinking, Ability to initiate and implement change
- Outstanding ability to cooperate and engage others
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development
- Motivating financial remuneration
- Other employee benefits
Johnson & Johnson (Poland) Sp. z.o.o. (7815)