Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Warsaw, Poland; Eure, France
Requisition ID: 1805626251W
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC product
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Indefinite full time contract
The Senior Toxicologist is responsible for pre-clinical safety support for Adult Skin Care and Oral Care Need States. Responsibilities include partnering with global toxicology leads for those Needs States for development and implementation of pre-clinical safety strategies as well as active participation on the R&D project teams to shape safety strategy and meet the R&D business needs. The Senior Toxicologist will also serve the role of EMEA safety assessor including responsibilities for approval of EMEA cosmetic safety report (CPSR) and monitoring post market data related to safety through cosmetovigilance program. Partnership with product stewardship and regulatory affairs is required for ingredient defense as well as external representations for J&J at trade associations including Cosmetic Europe.
- Pre-clinical project lead for adult skin care and oral care products
- Works with toxicology team members at the Toxicology Resource Center (TRC) to ensure efficient and accurate preparation of safety assessments and reports.
- Responsible of the regulatory EU cosmetic safety assessment (CPSR) written in collaboration with TRC.
- Safety assessment to support investigations, potential production issues and OOS.
- Represent the company in relevant trade associations (Cosmetics Europe, IFRA) essentially for ingredient defense.
- Contribution with the Global Toxicology team to establish global strategy and simplify the process.
- Support EMEA Regulatory Affairs and Product Stewardship in case of Authorities or NGO/Consumers issues.
- Transverse projects with Clinical Research, Regulatory Affairs, Product Stewardship, OCMS and other departments for alignment and simplification.
- Miscellaneous transverse projects for R&D Val de Reuil e.g. Credo team projects
- PhD, Pharmacist (PharmD) or equivalent
- 0-2-years’ experience in Consumer industry or equivalent experience is required.
- Strong knowledge in toxicology
- Knowledge of the regulatory environment in consumer sector
- Solution oriented and able to work with multidisciplinary team
- Communication skills, ability to connect with other departments in order to build the vision
- Certifications/Licenses: ERT Certification – Eurotox (i.e. European Registered Toxicologist) is desirableWe Offer
- Unique opportunity to become part of a global healthcare market leader
- Versatile and fulfilling role in a dynamic environment
- Senior position in a complex structure of an international corporation
- Work in a supportive and highly professional team
- Further opportunities for professional development and career growth
- Motivating financial remuneration & numerous employee benefits
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your CV and cover letter in English.
Johnson & Johnson (Poland) Sp. z.o.o. (7815)