Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Supply Manager (Poland)
Requisition ID: 1805626240W
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.com for more information.
Janssen, part of Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is now looking for an experienced Supply Manager:
SUPPLY MANAGER (POLAND)
Full-time permanent contract
Supply Manager is responsible for planning and coordinating supply activities, processes, projects in line with strategies and is expected to maintain and improve those activities. He/ she is also accountable for developing accurate demand forecast, aligning supply and demand to meet customer needs and ensuring timely implementation of regulatory updates by maintaining a strong collaboration with all functions involved in the process. This function is equally responsible for new product launches or product discontinuation and for ensuring an accurate material master data in the electronic systems.
As Supply Manager, you will have the following areas of responsibility:
- Leading the local demand planning process.
- Building strong partnerships with supply chain partners and internal cross-functional business partners (marketing, sales, finance, quality, regulatory) to clarify demand requirements and drive improvements in forecast accuracy.
- Reviewing forecast metrics, understanding root cause when variability exceeds the thresholds and suggesting corrective actions to improve metric results.
- Evaluating the impact of events (tender, seasonality, mid-long term product strategy) on demand forecast.
- Providing supply chain input to the business planning process and participates in development of annual business plans.
- Monitoring replenishment planning at aggregated level (throughout the supply chain network - from our manufacturing plants through the supply points to the selling points)
- Collaborating with Regulatory and Quality department in order to ensure timely artwork implementation.
- Monitoring and reporting on inventory KPIs at aggregated level.
- Ensuring accurate master data in all systems (including VMI parameters, etc)
- Immediately reporting and acting towards solving Out Of Stock situations.
- Reporting on the affiliate KPIs (LIFR, ICT, etc.)
Qualifications and experience of the successful candidate:
- Required 2-4 years of relevant experience in Supply chain area
- Previous project management experience is considered as a plus
- Previous background in Pharmaceutical/FMCG industry is considered as an asset
- Acquired Bachelor/Master University degree
- Fluent level of English (both written and spoken), native level of Polish
- Very good interpersonal skills with assertive and collaborative personality
- Strong compliance and customer orientation
- Strong analytical skills, ability to multitask and set priorities effectively
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development
- Motivating financial remuneration
- Many employee benefits
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your CV and cover letter in English.
Janssen-Cilag Polska Sp. z o.o. (7824)