Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
HCC Senior Specialist - TPI DD, Pharm China HCC&P-Beijing
Requisition ID: 1805626215W
• Provide training on due diligence process and its components to business partners and other internal stakeholders and also externally to Third Party Intermediaries.
• Oversee the due diligence of TPIs appointed by acquired companies, including establishment of applicable TPI training programs for newly acquired companies.
• Central contact point for all audits of TPIs including document collection, arranging interviews and meetings and answering all queries posed by auditors.
• Review and approval of DD assessment, Annual Business Justification & Fair Market Value Assessment Form, DD questionnaire. • Provide DD related data for reporting and presentation purpose.
• Be responsible to submit the DD questionnaire for approval of new TPIs.
• Key role in review and escalation of red flags including providing a recommended resolution prior to submitting to Regional Working Group
• Thorough review of inventory list including correct categorizing of TPIs and ensure the appropriate decision of in/out of scope.
Contacts Inside the Company: • Colleagues and top management from the business, Management Board, Channel Manangement, Finance, Legal and Business Practices & Compliance.
Contacts Outside the Company: • Consultants and industry peers
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree is preferred
• Minimum of 3 years of experience,big 4 preferred and demonstrated leadership in HCC or related compliance function (Regulatory, Quality, Finance)
REQUIRED TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
• Knowledge of HCC/fraud and abuse laws; regulatory promotional practices; FCPA, financial or auditing practices and company business and policies
• Experience with use of third party intermediaries, such as distributors
• Experience with the preparation of compliance status reports for external stakeholders (government, litigation, and subpoena/investigation)
• Demonstrated quantitative analytical or statistical skills
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, including formal presentation skills
• Knowledge of Chinese (Mandarin) is essential and knowledge of other Asian languages will be an advantage
• Ability to successfully manage multiple critical issues simultaneously
• Ability to influence, negotiate and communicate with both internal and external customers • Ability to lead and influence change management
SPECIAL TRAINING OR CERTIFICATION: • N/A
• Integrity and Credo-based actions
• Strategic thinking
• Collaboration and Teaming
• Results & Performance Driven
• Self-awareness and Adaptability
Xian-Janssen Pharmaceutical Ltd. (7043)
Health Care Compliance