Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Supply Network Planner
Requisition ID: 1805626213W
The Johnson and Johnson Family of companies is comprised of more than 250 operating companies in 57 countries employing approximately 128,000 people. Johnson and Johnson is the world‘s most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related products for the consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices & diagnostics markets. At least a billion people around the world are touched each day by what we do.
DePuy Synthes Spine, one of the leading manufacturers of implants for the surgical treatment of spine disorders is looking for a 2 years contract:
You are part of the Global Supply Network planning team and you will be responsible for the supply network planning (SNP) of finished goods within the Depuy Synthes Spine network.
The Supply Network Planner is a key role in providing end to end support, for network planning and inventory optimization in distribution from Primary to Market Hubs. Provides analytical and technical support to ensure optimal customer service levels.
- Review the Global Net Demand Plan from DP to SNP for assigned flows, reviewing, acting upon and escalating changes as appropriate.
- Drive Inventory Parameters optimization in WW Primary Hubs, Optimize Demand Management Parameters and Intercompany Stock transfer.
- Identify root cause & work with Manufacturing & Sourcing to resolve supply issues. Communicate “Supply Recovery” plans to S&OP and in Market Supply & Commercial partners as appropriate.
- Analyze key Supply Chain data, aiming to; Sustain & Improve Customer Experience Measure (LIFR/OTIF),
- Coordinate replenishment of downstream distribution network and responsible to provide PAC (product availability communication) to assigned markets in response to critical queries of replenishment /sets orders, as well as key customer orders e.g. account bids/tender completion.
- Support Global Allocation Process when under constrained supply: Determine recommendation of % allocation by Region/Market, via collaboration with Demand planning and Marketing groups.
- Manage introduction of new products & changes to existing SKUs in the planning process to meet launch deadlines in a cost effective and productive manner.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar position.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required/or equivalent qualification.
- knowledge on supply network planning processes, end to end processes and Advanced Planning Optimization software (preferably SAP)
- Fluency in English Essential
- analytical skills and problem-solving capabilities
- Strong collaboration & team work
Medos International Sarl (7898)