Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
PRODUCT LINE OWNER, IT LEAD for OADM
Requisition ID: 1805626209W
The Operational Analytics & Data Management (OADM) Lead will be responsible for overseeing the execution of a portfolio of programs, with specific focus in:
a. Discovering the information hidden in the vast amounts of data that we collect from various systems. And develop insights, which would help accelerate business decisions and marketing strategies.
b. Data mining technique, doing statistical analysis and building high quality prediction system integrated with our product/solution.
c. Driving innovation to deliver better analytics with Technology (e.g. Artificial Intelligence)
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following
1. Oversee the implementation of visual dashboards and reports for all levels of the business.
2. Enhance the Common Data Model (CDM) to support all functions of the business.
3. Empower business with tools/applications to perform self-exploration of BIG data.
4. Improve adoption by leveraging/sharing other AP countries successful initiatives developing insights.
5. Ensure the operational excellence of the ASPAC Regional Data & Business Analytics Platform.
• Bachelor of Computer Science / Information Technology or any relevant Business, Engineering degree.
• 5 to 8 years of relevant working experience.
• Knowledge /Experience working with Data Storage & Modeling (AWS S3, Redshift) and Data Processing Tools (Talend/Informatica) and Visualization (Tableau) would be a plus.
• Passionate in Data and Analytics.
• Data led and analytical but can translate to people of all levels and backgrounds
• Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, and comfortable communicating and collaborating across all functions and with internal and external partners across multiple countries
• Ability to manage multiple projects at any one time.
• Ability to influence key decision makers and to challenge when necessary.
• Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision.
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)