Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Regional Demand Planner, IPO
Requisition ID: 1805626154W
The Demand Planner is accountable for the maintenance of a robust procurement sales forecast, collecting and including Sales and Marketing intelligence. They intimately understand the ongoing supply situation for base business and work on resolution with APSC where continuity of supply is threatened and alert management & Franchise where resolution is not possible. Their role is to provide supply chain input and leadership within their Project Team, contributing supply chain expertise to the development of project team goals. The Planner also partners with APSC in the delivery of a competitive and sustainable customer service level in support of these strategies and goals. Success in this role will require knowledge regarding brands and products within the franchise portfolio, the supply chain relating to these products, excellent communication with key stakeholders within the business and APSC. The role requires an understanding of demand planning and S&OP processes, customer service and delivery, NPI project delivery and execution, and will apply high standards of forecast accuracy in support of superior customer service. Contribution to the achievement of CIP targets is also required.
- Conduct the forecast review process within the franchise team, partnering with other key stakeholders in Demand Management and APSC, to achieve optimal outcomes for the franchise.
- Analyse and report reasons for service failures. Recommend and drive initiatives to prevent future occurrences.
- Identify and drive tactical intervention opportunities for APSC and the business resulting in service recovery in instances where customer expectations would otherwise not be met.
- Collaborate with the local Sub Con Planner to ensure optimal customer service outcomes for locally reworked product.
- Ensure all key stakeholders within the project team are knowledgeable and compliant regarding key processes that contribute to customer service within the business.
- Ensure appropriate and aligned safety stock parameters are implemented with APSC to ensure customer service levels are met with responsible levels of inventory.
- Review inventory related opportunities with the business to ensure that the business derives maximum financial return on its inventory. Identify opportunities for SLOB reduction and SDS minimisation between APSC and the business.
- Execute Demand Planning, Forecasting, Demand Management, and S&OP processes within franchise team, partnering with other key stakeholders in Demand Management and APSC to achieve optimal outcomes for the franchise.
- Ensure that S&OP contributes to a robust S&M business planning process.
- Partner with NPI project management and APSC by active Project Team participation to ensure timeliness of completion of NPI executions.
- Monitor and report regular SKU performance review within the franchise, implementing recommendations for both rationalisation and SKU consolidation within the business.
- Collaborate and partner with other functional representatives to deliver superior communication that is congruent with overall business strategies.
- Communicate with APSC to drive supply chain capabilities against the business priorities and with the business to ensure congruence of demand generation activities with supply chain capabilities.
- Tertiary degree or equivalent work experience considered, with strong supply chain and/or planning background/ experience.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a FMCG or Consumer Pharma company
- Strong leadership skills in Communication, Results orientation, and trustworthiness
- Strong team skills in Collaboration, Task tracking, Decision making, and Communication
- Flexibility, adjusting to meet requirements of changing conditions
- Know-how in Enterprise Resource Planning tool (ERP)
- Strong Microsoft Office (Excel - intermediate level or better, Word and Powerpoint)
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)