Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Supply Chain PMO Manager
Requisition ID: 1805626140W
1. Principal Duties and Responsibilities (General Summary ，essential functions and authorities, etc.)
The PMO manager is accountable for Supply Chain Project Management and key responsible area is supply chain process optimization, new business integration and regulatory requirement management impact to product life cycle & Chinses labeling strategy. PMO manager will support key supply chain projects aligned with business unit objectives and supply chain strategies though the plenty of knowledge end to end supply chain management and china regulatory & compliance requirement changes.
· The PMO Manager is key point of contact for business units in developing labeling strategies and leading the projects of supply chain process improvement.
· Engaged with business units and represents the project lifecycle portfolio management which includes a cadence of obtaining project requests and leading cross-functional team to review the projects’ business case, conduct risk analysis and develop mitigation plan to be executed.
· Partner with Business Unit Product Management, Quality, Regulatory, Marketing associates for prioritization and execution strategies。
· Represent Lifecycle Portfolio Management to appropriate governance bodies for approval of recommendations and ensure stakeholders understand outputs of all decisions and track project status.
· Be accountable for executing label only changes based on China change control SOP and be responsible for leading collaboration for impact analysis, alignment on scope and changing label content with Regulatory, Quality, R&D as required.
Other responsibilities defined in written procedures.
· This person is expected to follow all company safety policies & other safety precautions within work area, promote safety to all associates that enter work area, and ensure multi-project coordination of changes for assigned business units. This role will include the supervision of contractors and/or full time employees. This role will provide leadership indirectly of cross-functional teams globally and across organizations.
2. Basic Requirement, including Education and/or Knowledge and/or Training and/or key Relevant Experience required.
· Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 8 years of experience in Operations, Engineering, NPD, Quality, Compliance, Regulatory and/or Manufacturing required. A Master’s Degree preferred
· Have a demonstrated track record of significant project management and leadership experience.
· The ability to lead a cross-functional team is required and experience leading cross-company and/or cross-region teams is preferred.
· Prior knowledge and understanding of the Medical Device or equivalent regulated industry, Quality Systems and Change Control procedures is preferred.
· Demonstrated Change and Stakeholder Management is required. Demonstrated understanding of compliance requirements for medical devices and labeling is preferred.
· Strong business and financial acumen is required.
· Demonstrated understanding of an end to end Supply Chain, Global Surgery knowledge is preferred.
· Prior knowledge and understanding of Manufacturing Packaging and Labeling processes is preferred.
· Advanced proficiency with written and verbal communications in English is required.
· Technical writing skills and experience are preferred. Proficiency with MS Office, Proficiency with Microsoft Projects and Proficiency with Statistical Analysis Software is preferred.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Shanghai Ltd. (7055)