Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Business Operations Lead - Office Manager, Johnson & Johnson Innovation JLABS
Requisition ID: 1805626107W
Johnson & Johnson Innovation is recruiting a Business Operations Lead of Johnson & Johnson Innovation JLABS. The goal of Johnson & Johnson Innovation is to advance transformative healthcare solutions that improve the lives of people around the world and, in so doing, to deliver value to Johnson & Johnson (“J&J”). JJI accomplishes this by catalyzing new science and technology through collaboration and exchange of ideas. This growing team is looking for a colleague inspired to help build and innovate new ways of fostering a productive life-science ecosystem.
JLABS (“JLABS”) is the external R&D engine of Johnson & Johnson, catalyzing a community of entrepreneurs in health, operating a network of life science incubators focusing and accelerating emerging technologies through its development, and supporting the portfolio to successful partnering and funding.
- You will be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction through the effective management of the site operations. You are accountable for planning, organizing, and providing timely responses to inquiries and resolving resident issues.
- You are a key member of the JLABS site team, responsible for partnering closely with the Operations Manager to oversee and manage site operations to include, customer relationship management serving as a key point of contact.
- You are responsible for implementation and delivery of customer facing operating systems, processes, and policies that support management reporting, communications, data management, organizational planning and various business functions.
- You collaborate with internal Finance, Business Development, Marketing, Legal, EH&S, Facilities & Operations, and senior leadership to continuously assess the operating and business model for JLABS and its resident companies. Monitor, adjust business processes as needed to implement process efficiencies and correct process gaps/failures.
- You will set up and implement the operating model which includes onboarding activities (pre-move-in, move in), ongoing facilities/equipment/EH&S/security management and off-boarding activities for both JLABS and its Residents.
- You will develop and sustain business relationships with companies residing in JLABS including gaining and maintaining the respect of the scientific community and is responsible for customer relationship management and ensuring positive customer workplace experiences during their residence in JLABS.
- You are responsible for handling the essential aspects of JLABS recordkeeping, including, but not limited to, recording financial transactions, performing account reconciliation, managing accounts payable and receivable, and managing accounting tasks and activities to ensure an accurate and timely monthly close.
- You collect data and prepares routine reports for management. You will prepares budget recommendations, implement cost controls to ensure budget parameters are not exceeded.
- You will monitor activities for compliance around business procedures and workflows tracking Resident Orientation and business training processes. You will survey the customer base to measure customer satisfaction.
- You advise management of the changing needs of the resident base and recommends process changes to accommodate. You resident requirements, and assists in the development of business objectives, policies, and procedures. You will investigate and resolve escalated or complex customer complaints.
- You will partner with legal to process contracts, license agreements and create amendments to the agreements.
- Bachelor's Degree (B.A. /B.S.) is required
- A minimum of 6 years of relevant business experience (office management or executive assistant) is required
- You are proficient in MS Office applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook. Salesforce experience a plus.
- You have the ability to act independently and decisively with minimal supervision while managing multiple concurrent tasks and utilizing problem solving skills.
- You are an energetic contributor with a detail-oriented mindset.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and superior written and verbal communications are a must.
- You have a collaborative mentality and you solve issues using team input and assessment of situations from multiple points of view.
- Finally, we need someone that is willing and eager to learn, thrives in a diverse workplace with high professional ethical standards, as well as understands and demonstrates strong customer service skills.
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)