Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Fleet Finance Analyst
Requisition ID: 1805626070W
The EMEA Fleet Finance Support Specialist will be part of Johnson and Johnson Finance Corporation, which provides global leasing expertise. The role will focus on the Fleet spend category throughout EMEA. The individual will work closely with the Fleet Management Teams of various EMEA countries, leveraging tools, processes and experience across the defined geography. The objective is to establish this role as an expert in Fleet Finance and as a connection into the J&J Finance network.
- Exceptional Communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion and understanding of Finance and Analysis
- Self-Motivated and keen to grow and develop
As a Senior Fleet Finance Analyst, your typical day may include:
- Build a strong partnership with the members of the country Fleet Management Teams across various EMEA countries
- Prepare for, participate in and follow up on country Fleet Management Team meetings
- Manage country total cost of ownership calculations and provide regular updates and a trend analysis to country Fleet Management Teams as basis for discussion
- Provide general finance expertise to the country Fleet Management Teams
- Provide the country Fleet Management Teams access to the J&J Finance network to help resolve finance-related issues, when required
- Give finance input, supporting the country Fleet Management Teams in their preparation for country Fleet Governance Board meetings
- Conduct Fleet total cost of ownership updates for each defined country twice a year and to review the results with the country Fleet Management Teams
- Establish a standard approach to estimate overall EMEA fleet total cost of ownership every year
- Support budget control at an operating company and driver level
- Oversee finance-related transactional processes like invoicing or cost allocation
- Validate business cases for procurement savings projects, proposed for implementation by the country Fleet Management Teams.
To be part of this high performing team you will have great attention to detail, alongside
- Qualified Accountant ACCA, ACA, CIMA or other international equivalent
- Fluent English essential
- Other European languages desirable
- Knowledge of SAP
- Knowledge of US GAAP and SOX
- Exposure to a financial planning and reporting system (Cognos, Tableau, etc.)
- Experience with total cost of ownership analysis for tangible capital assets
- Experience with fleet taxation across countries
We are passionate about our work, and play vital roles across a range of professional disciplines, and care deeply about our customers and communities. At Johnson & Johnson our culture enables dynamic and impactful careers. We share a kind of DNA where we’re each:
- Committed to caring
- Responsible to our communities
- Ready to apply our knowledge and know-how
- Unique in our background and experiences
- The drivers of our own success
- Passionate about doing what’s right
If you want to be seen for the talent you bring to your work, be the driver of your own career, and work with others who share your passion for caring and success, then we invite you to join the Johnson & Johnson Talent Community by visiting www.careers.jnj.com
We respectively request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purpose of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson Medical, a Johnson & Johnson company. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
Johnson & Johnson Finance Limited (8680)