Johnson & Johnson Loopbaan
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Staff Compliance Specialist
Requisition ID: 1805626065W
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Plan, coordinate, and conduct quality system audits of J&J Vision facilities and supportive activities for compliance as mandated by federal and international regulations and standards (e.g., FDA QSR, FDA cGMP, ISO, GCP) and Company requirements. Facilities include worldwide operations, including the United States, Europe, and Asia.
- Provide support to the CMD segment in the performance of audits or audit related activity.
- Provide regulatory assessments of audit findings and prepare appropriate reports to auditees and management following established procedures.
- Review and monitor required corrective actions; conduct follow-up activities on required action items.
- Assist in the preparation and presentation of regulatory compliance training materials for regulatory, quality, technical, and managerial personnel.
- Providing support for FDA, Health Authority and Notified Body inspections conducted at J&J Vision locations, including readiness activities, front- and back-room participation/management and general inspection support as requested. Serve as company representative during regulatory inspections. Support activities may include actively and directly interacting with inspectors/auditors, obtaining required information, and assisting with corrective action and/or remediation plans, as necessary.
- Consult with management, manufacturing, R&D, marketing company and laboratory staff to help formulate and implement proactive regulatory compliance strategies and controls.
- Maintain a leadership presence with government regulators and external professional organizations in order to monitor and influence regulatory issues.
- Develop and maintain key quality and compliance performance metrics. Participate in developing and presenting departmental materials for Management Review and Annual Product Reviews.
- Lead and/or participate on projects and initiatives, such as product design and development activities and operations/production initiatives, providing regulatory compliance guidance with regard to regulated products within the J&J Vision portfolio, including medical devices, API manufacturing, aseptic processing, combination products, and ophthalmic solutions.
- Promote a culture of compliance to regulations, standards, and procedures and risk management throughout the organization. Support departmental and franchise objectives, while adhering to the Johnson and Johnson Credo, as well as local safety and environmental policy and procedures.
- Conducts internal and external QSR/GMP/ISO quality system audits and follow-up activities. (50%)
- Assists project teams with identification of quality system requirements to ensure compliance. (15%)
- Acts as liaison with external auditors during third party/regulatory audits. (10%)
- Monitors regulatory agencies for changes in requirements and evaluates impact to the organization. (5%)
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management. (20%)
- Bachelor’s Degree - Scientific Discipline or equivalent (RAC certification, ASQ - CQA, CQE or SCQE, ISO Lead Assessor).
- Minimum of 4 years of working experience in the quality assurance / compliance audit environment. Minimum of 3 years auditing experience. Strong communication, organizational, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Expert knowledge, understanding and application of audit principles, concepts and practices related to quality system regulated by domestic and foreign governments.
- Understanding and knowledge of a broad set of regulations and standards (e.g. 21 CFR 820; 21 CFR 210/211; ISO 13485; ISO 9001; EU MDD/MDR; Australian Therapeutic Goods Regulations No. 236; Brazil GMP Regulations Resolution RDC n°16; CMDR – SOR98-282; Japan MHLW Ordinance No. 169; 21 CFR 50, 54, 56, 58; 21 CFR 812 and 814; ICH GCP Guidelines, MDSAP, etc.)
What’s in it for you?
At Johnson & Johnson every colleague makes a vital difference. Our people take pride in improving people’s health around the world. Each day, they make life better by going for high quality and continuous innovation. While doing so, they get the chance to grow their competences and take initiatives. All of this in an international, value-driven group that cares for the wellbeing of its people.
A group that contributes to the quality of life as a global partner in healthcare. Johnson & Johnson is at the forefront of a new era in total healthcare solutions.
AMO Groningen BV (8358)