Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager, CHM Category Partnerships & NPD
Requisition ID: 1805626062W
"Caring for the world… one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Europe is a leading supplier of Fast Moving Consumer Goods. Our products are produced and distributed in all major European countries and exported overseas. The J&J Consumer Europe Center of Excellence is at the heart of a growing global business with world class manufacturing standards, producing leading brands. J&J has an open culture with strong principles that have been incorporated in our company credo. This is an opportunity for you to become involved in a challenge operational set-up and deliver on stretch targets. State of the art technology supports the product portfolio and goes along with many opportunities to further develop your skills.
For our Consumer Procurement organization, we are looking for a highly committed
The Senior Manager, Chemicals Category, External Partnerships and NPD Support is a critical link between the Procurement and Research & Development functions within the Consumer business. Bridging the span between early stage Development and Commercialization, the Sr. Manager for External Partnerships and NPD Support has responsibilities that include supporting upstream sourcing activities for the Beauty Needs States, representing Chemical Category Source with R&D Leadership for select need states, Source sponsorship / leadership for SRM activities for key Strategic Partners to the Consumer business, and leadership / support for initiatives that will drive transformation within the Chemicals Category.
- Drive Partner Enabled Innovation / External Innovation
- Project Leader for upstream sourcing activities associated with Face, Body, & Sun need states. This includes supporting upstream joint development / external development projects associated with these need states, partner management and ownership over commercial agreements for these development activities leading to commercialization
- Represent Procurement on Steering Committees for new and existing development projects
- Lead / Support Partner Enabled Development activities associated with Beauty need states
- Commercial ownership for agreements that govern external development and intellectual property
- Stakeholder Management & Supplier Relationship Management
- Represent the Source function within R&D and with R&D leaders for the Beauty need states.
- Sit on R&D Leadership Teams and Innovation Councils for Beauty
- Procurement Sponsorship of key strategic partnerships within the Chemicals category
- Category / Organizational Leadership:
- Participation & Source leadership on Product & Portfolio transformation initiatives
- Identify opportunities to leverage spend and drive scale / growth with strategic partners related to newly acquired brands
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree (Supply Chain/Economics/Business/Science/Engineering or related fields).
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant working experience is required.
- Must have experience working in an international and cross-functional environment
- Must have experience working with or part of Research & Development Teams
- Must have a proven track record of driving successful outcomes related to SRM activities
- Must be able to partner effectively and influence at all levels including senior leadership outside the function and outside J&J
- Experience working on complex agreements, including Joint Development Agreements, Intellectual Property Agreements, and / or licensing agreements very desirable
- Experience working in the area of FMCG is very desirable
- Experience managing people and developing talent is desirable
- Strong working knowledge and proven results in Strategic Sourcing is desirable.
- Strong working knowledge and proven results in an R&D environment is desirable
- Intellectual curiosity and capacity.
- Self-awareness and adaptability.
- Ability to lead through influence without direct reporting line.
If you are a creative innovator and willing to drive the change within a dynamic and complex environment then please send us your online application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References etc.) by clicking here.
North America-United States-New Jersey
Cilag GmbH International (8525)