Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Financial Analyst
Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 1805626024W
The Medical Devices segment produces a broad range of innovative products used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopedics, neurovascular, surgery, vision care, diabetes care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics. This segment is comprised of our Global Medical Solutions, Global Orthopedics and Global Surgery Groups.
Senior Financial Analyst
Full time, permanent contract
Provide strong financial leadership and business partner support to Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) Medical Devices Supply Chain, Quality, Regulatory, Commercial, and Business Unit Finance teams
Partner with the Supply Chain organization on key initiatives – provide strategic and financial support on business cases, create and present financial models/scenarios, and drive data and value based decisions
Supporting management in development of Inventory and Affiliate Gross Profit (AGP) budget and forecasts, initial build of financial plans and leading the coordination of planning process with COE (Center of Excellence)
Coordination with finance regional analytics to understand key business drivers and variances to current forecasts
Ensuring financials are sufficiently detailed and insightful to allow effective management
Providing insight and support in the presentation and interpretation of monthly results at a business/departmental level
This position requires both detailed analytics as well as an ability to operate from a big picture perspective. This role also allows for a unique opportunity to develop our future state finance reporting capabilities; requiring both a willingness to think creatively as well as partner closely across J&J finance organizations. Overall, this position will allow for a unique mix of regional consolidations experience, business partnering, as well as visibility to upper management across CEE.
Skills and Experience required:
- Graduate from a reputable university with a BS/BA degree in Finance / Business Administration or related field
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in an international company, experience with USGAAP a plus
- CIMA/ACCA certification is preferable
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Supply chain experience, while not required, would be a plus
- Strong analytical and financial modeling ability combined with the ability to understand the business context behind decisions
- Experience in business partnering and collaborating successfully with remote partners is preferred
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills required
- Ability to interpret/use data effectively to generate and influence business decisions
- Inquisitive and always looking for ways to improve processes and outcomes
- A challenging and interesting job in a prestigious international healthcare company
- Highly professional environment
- Friendly and supportive team members and management
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Possibilities to take part in different projects
- Motivating remuneration and many employee benefits
Johnson & Johnson, s.r.o. (7065)