Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Zonal Medical Advisor - Metabolics
Requisition ID: 1805625977W
Company overview: Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We welcome innovation—bringing ideas, products and services to life to advance the health and well-being of people around the world. We believe in collaboration, and that has led to breakthrough after breakthrough, from medical miracles that have changed lives, to the simple consumer products that make every single day a little better. Our over 125,000 employees in 60 countries are united in a common mission: To help people everywhere live longer, healthier, happier lives. In India, J&J operates as a single legal entity and consists of the 3 strategic business units: Consumer Products, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices, which are independently handled and report into their respective Global business segments
PHARMA: Janssen, the pharmaceutical division of Johnson & Johnson, is dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in India, in oncology, immunology, neurosciences & analgesia, dermatology, infectious diseases and metabolic diseases in India. Driven by a strong commitment to the health and well-being of patients, Janssen India brings innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen recognizes the impact of serious conditions on people’s lives, and aims to empower people through disease awareness, education and access to quality care in six therapeutic areas.
Johnson & Johnson companies are equal opportunity employers - The Global Job Posting policy promotes the dedication to the advancement and development of our employees. We invite you to read this posting and apply if you are passionate about the position and meet the requirements.
Therapy to Handle: Metabolics
Primary scientific face of the organization to physicians for a given therapy area, responsible for:
- Identification, mapping and profiling of scientific leaders of given geography and therapy area, on an ongoing basis.
- Engagement of identified key scientific leaders through medical affairs activities, in alignment with the overall franchise plan.
- Representing the organization in various internal & external scientific platforms.
- Gathering customer insights and conveying them back to the franchise team.
- Receiving and processing scientific information requests received from physicians.
Primary scientific resource for the sales team of a given therapy area, responsible for:
- Regular training and flow of latest medical developments in the given field.
Minimum required Qualification / Experience / Exposures
- MD / MBBS with full time post-graduate qualification of at least 2-years’ duration in any discipline of medicine
- Minimum 2 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry.
- Preferably with experience in medical affairs function.
- Knowledge of medical therapeutics.
- Stakeholder management.
- Customer engagement.
Internal Applicants: If you wish to apply, please consider the following information from our Policy:
- We require you to have spent at least 18 months in your current position, and in good standing.
- As our employee you may apply for a position without informing current manager. However, when invited to interview, then, to the extent that this is consistent with local law or practice, you are required to notify your manager prior to the interview. This notification is inspired to promote development discussions between the managers and our employees.
- If you want to refer external talent for this position, please review our Global Referral Policy and submit your referral through My Career Opportunities by following the appropriate process. (Applicable only for Internal postings)
External Applicants: Login to www.careers.jnj.com and search job matching you profile by location, keywords, requisition number.
Johnson & Johnson Private Limited (8080)