Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Financial Analyst Recharges
Requisition ID: 1805625838W
The Financial Analyst Recharges is a vital role within the COE team, ensuring accurate and timely raising of all recharges for the affiliates serviced by the COE. You will Ensure accurate and timely raising of recharges by way of Intercompany or RRD (regional redistribution) using invoices or accruals, in line with guidelines.
- Exceptional Communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion and understanding of Finance and Analysis
- Self-Motivated and keen to grow and develop
As a Financial Analyst Recharges, your typical day may include:
- Main contact in CoE for all non-Inventory Intercompany transactions
- Ensure new recharges requested is in line with the parameters set by Tax Planning within their Operating model.
- Ensure VAT compliance in collaboration with the Indirect Tax team.
- Managing one direct report.
- Liaison with Intercompany team in Manila and other teams in CoE to ensure all necessary recharges are identified and all relevant transactions are accurately recorded.
- Manage the maintenance of tables in SAP to support the Recharge Program
- Manage the running of the Recharge Program and providing supporting documentation as requested in collaboration with Manila
- Ensure all non-automated SG&A invoices for I/C are raised or accrued, with WINGS SO/PO as required, for specific COE affiliates
- Assist the RRD team in case of any queries during their reconciliation process
- Support Manila I/C team relationship with affiliates to get agreement for I/C reconciliation
- Control sections that must be at zero (e.g. Cross-charged cost centres)
- Liaise with Manila team on coding for incoming non-STF charges and improve the efficiency of the process.
- Raise the profile and importance of the Intercompany team and related recharge processes.
- Support CoE teams with regular tasks as required, including providing details for balance sheet reconciliations and raising journals
- Ongoing identification and implementation of process improvements
To be part of this high performing team you will have great attention to detail, alongside
- Part qualified accountant, minimum of 3 years financial experience desirable
- Fluent English essential
- Other European languages desirable
- Experience in general accounting
- Good technical accounting or payroll accounting background
- Knowledge of SAP, Excel
We are passionate about our work, and play vital roles across a range of professional disciplines, and care deeply about our customers and communities. At Johnson & Johnson our culture enables dynamic and impactful careers. We share a kind of DNA where we’re each:
- Committed to caring
- Responsible to our communities
- Ready to apply our knowledge and know-how
- Unique in our background and experiences
- The drivers of our own success
- Passionate about doing what’s right
If you want to be seen for the talent you bring to your work, be the driver of your own career, and work with others who share your passion for caring and success, then we invite you to join the Johnson & Johnson Talent Community by visiting www.careers.jnj.com
We respectively request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purpose of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson Medical, a Johnson & Johnson company. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
J&J Consumer Services EMAE., Ltd (8675)