Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Strategic Compliance Expert (location Beerse or Breda)
Requisition ID: 1805625835W
Janssen Cilag NV/BV, the Local Operating Company within the Benelux region, is recruiting for a (Senior) Strategy Compliance Expert with location in Beerse (Belgium) or Breda (The Netherlands). This position requires presence on both sites.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
The Local Operating Company ensures that these innovative medical solutions are launched into the Benelux market in the most optimal way to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Strategic Compliance Team within Janssen Benelux is integrated into the business and acts along the business as an equal partner. As the quality and compliance interface to the business, it provides the appropriate answers on compliance related business questions in close collaboration with the Subject Matter Experts within the quality and compliance environment and acts as “translator” to the business. Playing at the intersection of compliance, customers and operations, the Strategic Compliance Team has an entire value chain view and maintains a cross-functional compliance and risk-based oversight together with the business.
In this exciting role, you as Strategic Compliance Expert within the Strategic Compliance Team will:
• contribute to the identification and analysis of the improvement potential in compliance related business topics;
• perform compliance assessments with a risk based approach, listing the potential risks and opportunities for the business;
• formulate, detail and evaluate compliance related business options and discuss these within the Strategic Compliance Team and with relevant Business Lead to ensure alignment;
• lead the identified compliance related business solution, e.g. develop the implementation plan, prepare deliverables (reports, presentations), ensuring timely execution with high standards and in close collaboration with PMO where needed, Business Lead and internal/external stakeholders (leading meeting, workshops, etc);
• maintain existing internal and external stakeholder relationships on a day-to-day basis.
Location: Beerse or Breda
• Master and/or Bachelor Degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science, Chemistry or Bioinformatics, Pharmacy, (Bio)Medical OR equivalent through experience;
• A minimum of 5 years’ relevant professional experience, preferably in a quality & compliance, compliance consulting, or project management environment within the Pharmaceutical or related regulated industry;
• Business acumen, analytical and problem solving skills, able to solve new issues in a practical and creative manner. Familiar with hypothesis-driven case structuring and problem-solving techniques. Experience in Lean Six Sigma and/or Risk Management methodologies are a plus;
• Ability to identify and implement process and/or business improvements. Strong advisory, process/project management skills, creative and result oriented with an internal drive to deliver high compliance and quality output;
• Understanding of the evolutions and trends in the healthcare environment are a plus (e.g. new regulatory standards will emerge to oversee new (digital) technological and data- driven components of health care). Staying on top of the rapidly changing, ever- evolving and highly complex regulations will be critical to ensure compliance and thus trust and competitiveness;
• Strong communication and collaboration skills, quick learner, able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision, attentive to detail and organized, time management abilities, positive with “making it happen” attitude.
• Fluent English is essential and knowledge of Dutch would be a strong asset.
What’s in it for you…?
“Caring for the world, one person at a time…”
As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously.
As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future.
Janssen Cilag N.V./S.A. (7025)