Johnson & Johnson Loopbaan
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
R&D Engineer - Optical Metrology
Requisition ID: 1805625819W
Johnson & Johnson Vision Surgical is recruiting for an R&D Engineer - Optical Metrology, based in Groningen, Netherlands.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
The Johnson & Johnson Vision Surgical goal is improving sight throughout a patient’s lifetime. Vision Surgical is well positioned to address a full range of vision health needs for global markets: The No. 2 global provider of CATARACT products and a leader in presbyopia-correcting IOLs, the Global REFRACTIVE (LASIK) market leader, all supported with a CONSUMER EYE HEALTH diverse portfolio of solutions and drops. Johnson & Johnson Vision Surgical has operations in the United States, Latin America, Asia-Pacific and Europe/Middle East/Africa regions. Our associates around the world are committed to expanding our brands and fortifying our position as the worldwide leader in the industry.
If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
The R&D Engineer - Optical Metrology will be part of the cross-functional and multi-disciplinary R&D team responsible for developing innovative Cataract and Presbyopia-correcting IOLs.
The R&D Engineer - Optical Metrology main responsibilities are planning, coordination and execution on the technical aspects of optical metrology development projects.
• Develops key engineering objectives. Collaborates with experts to integrate engineering objectives in activities associated with development of new/improved optical metrology.
• Assess feasibility, define product requirements and strategy, design prototypes, test protocols and provide advice/input for product business case.
• Provides technical content leadership in major projects.
• Generates IP and proprietary knowledge.
• Presents engineering concepts and results for function leaders as well as potential and existing partners.
• Sources and identify emerging trends. Determines uses of innovation. Assesses relevance. Integrates use of innovation. Formulates better use to achieve functional objectives.
• Demonstrates effectiveness in leading, aligning, and collaborating across organizational boundaries is (e.g. project teams, functions, and partner organizations) without direct authority.
• Understands business principles
- Professional knowledge, Master preferred with more than 3 years of professional experience.
- Strong technical background, with the experience and motivation to apply your problem solving skills on complex technical challenges.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
What’s in it for you?
At Johnson & Johnson every colleague makes a vital difference. Our people take pride in improving people’s health around the world. Each day, they make life better by going for high quality and continuous innovation. While doing so, they get the chance to grow their competences and take initiatives. All of this in an international, value-driven group that cares for the wellbeing of its people.
A group that contributes to the quality of life as a global partner in healthcare. Johnson & Johnson is at the forefront of a new era in total healthcare solutions.
AMO Groningen BV (8358)
R&D Engineering (R&D)