Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Junior Category Specialist - Skin Care
Requisition ID: 1805625816W
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
Junior Category Specialist
Skin Care category
Location: Budapest, Hungary
As Junior Category Specialist you will be responsible for supporting the implementation and tracking of customized retail & pharma channel specific promotions for SkinCare Category (Neutrogena, JBaby, Bebe, C&C, Johnson's Adults brands).
- Ensures that products are readily available for sale or use by working collaboratively with the customer and sales team.
- Ensures the maintenance of various spreadsheets and online resources. Assists in the creation of innovative sales tools and programs.
- Activity management: execute BTL communication in store, according to shopper and customer knowledge + evaluation of these activities.
- Budgeting: Aids with trade budget review process. Reviews and reconciles the tracking and processing of purchase orders.
- New product launches: launch presentation to sales and customers, local NPI documentation, market entry execution, local labelling, customer/channel evaluation under the supervision of Senior Category Manager.
- Media: Adaptation, translation; confirm local text (master text) and final copy and ensure proper local docs have been signed.
- POS Excellence: POS development in line with brand activity plan for Hungarian market;
- Merchandising: prepares planograms, shelf / display layouts according with merchandising guidelines.
- Category management: Assists range reviews, prepare category management presentations.
- Market data analysis: prepares weekly and monthly reports that monitor products and market performance, analyzes complex data patterns and trends; execute shopper research (shop along interviews); support sales team with proper data, charts / Market, category, customer input for sales. Supports sales briefings.
- University or College degree preferably in economics, marketing, commercial.
- Junior level experience (2+ year). Experience in relevant field is advantage
- High standard of English communication and presentation skills
- Can do attitude, open to learning new things
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good prioritization and dealing with multifold tasks
- Analytical skills especially in interpreting market/shopper data
Most of all we offer an exciting and challenging job position where you can excel and work environment which you will enjoy.
By joining us you will:
- Be part of an international team of experts to inspire and support you.
- Benefit from extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Be involved in healthy and active work environment.
- Help community members stay active and connected.
- And of course receive competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package.
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your CV and cover letter in English.
Johnson & Johnson Kft. (7160)