Johnson & Johnson Loopbaan
Requisition ID: 1805625795W
- Controlling, authorising, and settling financial transactions
- Business partnering across the international treasury organisation
- Identifying continuous improvements and challenging the status quo
- Supporting global cash visibility for all affiliates in the different regions (EMEA, ASPAC, US, LATAM)
- Financial reporting, by collecting and validating data from other teams and regions
- External banks
- J&J affiliates worldwide
- External and internal audit
- Currency exposure, investments, accounting and cash management teams
- What do you need to succeed
What is in it for you
- You hold a Master’s degree in Economics (Master of Applied Economics, Commercial Engineer, MBA …) or equivalent.
- You have relevant experience in the financial world or financial markets, knowledge of settlement systems and treasury transaction processing can be assets.
- You are a team player and have a global mindset.
- You are accurate and have strong analytical skills.
- You are flexible, eager to learn, highly motivated, hands on and stress resistant.
- You are passionate about taking ownership and about moving on issues and questions towards resolution.
- You can express yourself fluently in English.
- We are open for international profiles as we are working in a diverse environment connecting with people all over the world.
- A challenging and interesting career opportunity in one of the biggest, most innovative healthcare companies worldwide.
- Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development. We take your career seriously.
- Opportunity to rotate across several Treasury/Finance departments in a short time frame.
- Connecting to other J&J organisations and networking on exclusive corporate events.
- Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth in the finance world.
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package:
- Flexible working hours, home-office, 38+ days off
- Meal vouchers, Hospitalisation insurance, Pension fund
- Healthy and active work environment. (free sport activities, in-house fitness, refreshment at the workplace)
- Click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
- If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new challenge, please subscribe to our talent community
J.C. General Services CVBA (U.S. $) (7552)