Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 1805625795W
The Johnson & Johnson Global Treasury Services Center (GTSC) is a division of J.C. General Services CVBA.
Together with J&J Corporate and the Regional Treasury Services Centers (RTSC’s) the
GTSC fulfills the role of in-house bank and is responsible for the financing as well as the cash
and risk management of the J&J affiliates.
The GTSC is also responsible for the settlements on behalf of the J&J affiliates worldwide as
part of different Shared Services initiatives.
Currently, we are looking for an employee (m/w) for the following job:
(Senior) Analyst – Treasury Support
The Treasury Support Group (TSG) is a department within the GTSC supporting all the Treasury Centers around the world – in EMEA, US, Latin America and Asia Pacific.
It serves as a major facilitator of all financial transactions (money market, FX, securities and
derivatives) concluded with internal or external parties. TSG acts also as the “first line of
defense” in controls.
This position is a step in the treasury rotation model where employees are rotating in different
functions within the treasury division.
- Within the team, you play a key role and share responsibilities in the operational excellence related to our Treasury support processes being,
- control, authorize and process treasury transactions from multiple front offices around the world
- support the correct upload of electronic bank statements.
- Static data set up and market data upload
- Managing user access in different treasury systems.
- You business partner on a daily basis with all stakeholders.
- You provide process and system expertise in the execution of complex transactions / settlements worldwide (i.e. acquisitions).
- You are co-responsible for reporting within area of expertise.
- You identify and implement continuous improvement to optimize our support system, processes and procedures. You will manage or participate in ad-hoc tasks and projects in different regions.
- You have a Master’s degree in Economics (Master of Applied Economics, Commercial Engineer, MBA …) or equivalent.
- Relevant experience in a financial world, knowledge of settlement systems and treasury transaction processing can be assets.
- You are a team player.
- You are interested in establishing, organizing and supporting financial processes and systems.
- You are accurate and have strong analytical skills.
- You are flexible, eager to learn, highly motivated, hands on and stress resistant.
- You are passionate about taking ownership and about moving on issues and questions towards resolution.
- You can express yourself fluently in English.
- You are willing to travel occasionally.
- We are open for international profiles.
What’s in it for you…?
“Caring for the world, one person at a time…”
As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously.
As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future.
J.C. General Services CVBA (U.S. $) (7552)