Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Management Assistant Surgical Vision
Requisition ID: 1805625791W
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
At Johnson & Johnson every colleague makes a vital difference. Our people take pride in improving people’s health around the world. Each day, they make life better by going for high quality and continuous innovation. While doing so, they get the chance to grow their competences and take initiatives. All of this in an international, value-driven group that cares for the wellbeing of its people.
A group that contributes to the quality of life as a global partner in healthcare. Johnson & Johnson is at the forefront of a new era in total healthcare solutions.
For the commercial department of Surical Vision we are looking for a Management Assistant to support our colleagues.
- Handling of mail, telephone;
- Prepare, send and file pricing offers and customer agreements, upload in database;
- Operate SAP system for purchase orders, goods receipts, returns;
- Provide general sales support to Country Manager and Commercial Team (e.g. business cards, prepare expenses management, boxes, post, holiday charts etc.);
- Handle consignment of surgical instruments for customers, shipment, replacement, administration;
- Update and distribute the PS agenda, store and distribute promotional materials, order samples;
- Handle all invoices, expenses and other payments (create PR´s, PO´s and vendors, gather approvals etc.);
- Coordination of Procedure Pack business in Netherlands, price offers, customer set up, invoicing etc;
- Update customer contacts and -addresses in Eyeforce database;
- Handling of product complaints according to Complaints guidelines (administration, send out products for investigation);
- Prepare Sales Meetings (meeting room, catering, invitation incl. agenda);
- Support of customer activities, like commercial events, (international) meetings, congresses;
- Handling of customer mailings and newsletters.
- Preferably experience in a device company or pharmaceutical company;
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proactive, multitasking, extremely organized and structured, result driven;
- Responsible & reliable and ability to listen & set priorities;
- Knowledge of SAP (Purchase Orders), MS Outlook and MS Office applications;
- Fluent in Dutch and English, (verbal and written), French would be a nice to have.
AMO Netherlands BV (8356)