Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Head of HR Consumer Medical Devices
Requisition ID: 1805625730W
Provides Business Unit HR leadership to Johnson & Johnson Vision Asia Pacific
- Serves as the primary HR business partner to Johnson & Johnson Vision Asia Pacific.
- Develops and leads the implementation of the HR strategy and solutions in support of both short-term and long-term business goals
- Creates and oversees the implementation of HR plans and programs related to organizational design, development and change, focused on building strategic capabilities and driving a culture that embraces and advances J&J’s Credo, innovation and performance.
- Driving significant commercial/functional transformation agenda across a region which is pivotal to business performance and growth
- Implements effective strategies to enable the organization to thrive through periods of change, e.g. acquisition, internal growth, restructuring.
- Work very closely with the Head of HR, Consumer Medical Devices and Business Leaders to drive leading edge talent development solutions. Partnering with business leaders to grow diverse leadership, talent and technical capability pipeline
- Leads key HR processes in support of talent agenda: talent review and succession planning, career management and development and partner with Global Services to support business leaders in performance management and talent acquisition
- Provides group and one-on-one coaching to managers and employees to support leadership development, business decision-making, human resources management, problem-solving and performance management.
- Partners with Global Services (Shared Services) & Corporate Services (Specialists) teams to ensure flawless execution across the organization
REQUIREMENTS & DEMONSTRATED STRENGTHS:
- Bachelors / Undergraduate degree or equivalent.
- Post graduate degree in a related field or MBA would be an advantage.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and energized by change agenda
- Experience in Organizational Effectiveness, Succession Planning and Learning & Development to drive and create a high-performance workforce and management team
- Strong facilitation & influencing skills; ability to form relationships at all levels in the organization and interact effectively across the regional and global organization
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills (verbal, written and non-verbal); supported by strong critical thinking.
- Able to synthesize and integrate multiple inputs, and yet able to translate into simple solutions/messages.
- Able to effectively understand and translate commercial strategies and priorities into actionable plans
- Worked in a matrix environment and thrived on it. This includes working in and with complexity, ambiguity, influencing without authority, and also able to manage stakeholders at global and Asia Pacific levels.
- Execution oriented with a strong bent for numbers/analytics and Project Management skills
- Handled difficult clients/ business leaders and shown courage to advocate his/her personal point of view
- Commitment to fostering and modeling the principles of diversity and inclusion
- Healthy learning interest, curious, innovative. Finds opportunities for healthy dissatisfaction, always thinking of how to improve
- Great personality with high integrity and work ethics. That is, say/do ratio must be good. Strong sense of purpose.
- Versatile and aspires towards broader and higher impact roles.
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)