Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Market Access Director
Requisition ID: 1805625680W
AP Regional Market Access Director
• Develop and implement Regional Market Access and Pricing strategies for Janssen innovative products within the assigned therapeutic portfolio
• Through deep insight into key markets and connection to local operating teams, understand, integrate and represent Asia Pacific payer and access needs into the global organisation
• Work collaboratively within and across functions and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders, including global Market Access, the regional therapeutic area teams, and the local market access groups, as well as marketing, medical affairs, and government affairs to ensure a cohesive, unified voice into the global organization
• Manage cross-functional task forces to elaborate key insights for new products (prior to Phase 3) and help better tailor clinical development to ensure inclusion of payer relevant endpoints in order to optimize access and price
• Ensure design of RWE studies & database analyses proposed by global/regional/local teams are fit for purpose in collecting evidence to optimise and maintain access status.
• Support and prepare operating companies for new product launches using tools and resources such as value dossiers, economic and budget impact models and payer strategies
• Provide analytical, technical, and strategic support to country teams in their development of local strategies and tactics, price & reimbursement submissions and negotiations, HTA reviews and related issues management
• Ensure alignment on regional pricing strategy and implementation and that pricing and reimbursement in the AP Affiliates is aligned to and leverages other commercial strategies to meet or exceed affiliate plan
• Develop strategies and plans for improving market access (formulary listings, coverage expansion, pricing, funding and innovative access models) for new and existing products
• Work closely with other functions such as Medical and Government Affairs to build networks, understanding and close partnerships with key decision makers and leverage influence through joint programs of action in order to maximize Janssen brands success.
• Monitor and report local and regional AP trends in health policies and activities in relation to pricing, reimbursement, and authority’s working plans and priorities which would impact business, and develop effective response strategies and action plans to ensure business benefit
• Support the strengthening and deepening of Health Economics, Pricing and Market Access capabilities through product and functional capabilities training and best practice sharing
• Be the recognized champion for products in your therapeutic area
- 5+ years of experience in Pricing and Market Access
- Strong clinical and disease area knowledge
- Experience in developing and managing market access strategies regionally or globally
- Experience in payer trends, evaluating drivers of market access success
- Knowledge of pricing policy & regulations and healthcare in key markets
- Understanding of regulatory agency requirements or policies that govern market approval, and the impact on reimbursement decisions
- Working knowledge of health economic modeling
- Education: Preference for tertiary degree in a scientific or market access (e.g. health economics, public health) related area. MBA, or relevant masters/doctorate degree an advantage
- Demonstrated Leadership skills
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)
Health Economics Mkt