Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
EDI and Systems Specialist
Requisition ID: 1805625679W
Customer Service – EDI & Systems Specialist (Implementation Project Manager)
- Global Healthcare Organization
- Location: North Ryde (free parking)
- Permanent Role
In the dynamic and challenging world of medical device sales, the Customer Service(CS) team is integral to our success in delivering exceptional service to internal and external stakeholders.
An exciting new opportunity has become available within the team, for an EDI and Systems Specialist to lead in driving, planning and completing systems implementations with our customers and our local business stakeholders
Reporting to the Customer Service Senior Manager, you will be a key member to our journey in utilising our technical foundation to support standard business processes through system automation. Be a driving force within this transition and manage multiple EDI and Systems implementations with our customers from their current communication channel, thereby supporting/improving our overall Customer Service process.
Some of your key responsibilities will be (but not limited to):
- Manage the system functionality, configuration, setup and data for each of the Customer Service organizations systems (EDI: J&J Customer Connect Portal; Workforce Management tool - ININ; Sales Force).
- Work closely with system administrators in-country to understand key user issues, system bugs and nuances, as they emerge.
- Work with Customer Service organization to understand evolving business needs, and any complex system issues.
- Ensure appropriate role-specific system training and knowledge exists for all systems, across Customer Service organization.
- Work with Customer Service Leads to ensure systems functionalities are meeting customers’ and business needs.
- Work with Customer Service leads to ensure appropriate training, system configuration and process mapping documents are kept up-to-date and are accessible by the team.
- Be the Customer Service Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the system functionality, configuration, setup, Master Data, GS1 standards and the National Product Catalogue (NPC) for EDI and other CS systems cross sector.
- Manage multiple concurrent EDI and CS systems implementations with our customers and the business.
- Coordinate the preparation and scheduling of UAT, Go Live and hypercare for bug fixes, changes and new developments
- Manage all aspects of the supplier relationship with the Hub providers.
- Participate and represent the country in identified Regional and Global system change and upgrade projects.
- Use project management and change management tools to manage changes, and use established metrics to report on system performance.
- Influence key stakeholders to support system changes, when required.
- Ensure financial and quality compliance is met
- Monitor and ensure system processing issues are resolved in a timely manner so as not to impact customer orders or the customer service team activity
- Provide all reporting relating to day to day systems performance management
Be valued for who you are:
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following skills and experience:
5+ years of business experience with technical understanding and leading project implementations. Be able to quickly establish a network, high focus on quality of deliverables and able to actively manage and control project risks. You are able to plan projects upfront and have an understanding of how to monitor and control project schedules.
- Minimum a Bachelor’s degree in a business or technical discipline
- Technical Skills: MS Office, SAP, MS Visio, Salesforce.com MS Office, SAP, MS Visio, Salesforce.com
- Knowledge of the standards, policies, operations and procedures related to EDI, such as GS1 standards, National Product Catalogue (NPC).
- Project Management experience
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Managing and interacting with customers
- Able to work both independently and in a project team
We are looking for someone to join our team who is passionate about helping others and who recognizes the work that gets completed has consequences outside our organization and into hospitals and patients’ lives. Whatever your background, your attitude and drive to do well will be keys to your success.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a friendly, hardworking team and to be recognized for the work that you do and your commitment to your customers. You will work in an industry that is highly rewarding, knowing that you are helping patients improve their quality of life.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
If you are experienced in Electronic Database Interchange (EDI) implementations, have excellent attention to detail and project management skills, please apply online using the link below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application.
Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
Agencies please note: this recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
Australia-New South Wales-Sydney
Johnson & Johnson Medical Pty Ltd (7515)