Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
PMO LATAM Analyst
IT Project Management
Requisition ID: 1805625643W
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for a Project Management Analyst within the Johnson & Johnson Global Services organization in Bogotá, Colombia.
Caring for the world, one person at a time inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. We have more than 275 operating companies in more than 60 countries, with more than 128,700 employees. Our worldwide headquarters is located in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.” There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
As the PMO Analyst you will:
- Be responsible for executing and project managing transition initiatives in LATAM organization.
- you will partner with J&J GS service delivery teams in LATAM to plan and execute transition activities internal to J&J GS (e.g. moving work from high cost to low cost regions and/or moving new services into J&J GS).
- For either internal or external transitions, you will be in charge of coordinating and facilitate activities such as conduct assessments, build value cases, prepare process documentation, manage knowledge transfer, supporting cut-over activities, develop project-related communications and provide other project management support.
- you are responsible to maintain a transparent communication channel with the J&J GS leaders by summarizing and reporting on transition updates and issues.
- Contribute positively to a knowledge sharing environment by documenting and sharing all relevant working experiences with issue resolution for training future reference.
- you will also be responsible to communicate and interact effectively with team members; develop credibility and trusted mutually respected relationships with customers, supervisors, and team members.
- Interact and work with customers, vendors, service providers, and other third parties as applicable in relation to the activities and dependencies of the role.
Are you interested in applying? Please read the following Qualifications
- Do you have a Bachelor’s degree? a major in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Human Resources, Industrial Engineering, IT, Supply Chain and / or a Master’s Degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 4 years of progressive Project Management experience in a Shared Service Center is required, preferably HR, Finance, Procurement, or IT
- Experience with international exposure in Shared Services roles is preferred.
- Provide evidence or track record to drive business results – that you have been able to identify and capitalize on opportunities, identifying risks/issues, that you possess ability to assesses implications, formulate recommendations, and drive sound decisions that deliver results
- Ability to interact, and communicate with key stake holders is definitely a plus- The ability to build a strong partnership and relationship skills with the organization will be a plus.
- Ability to reinforce a culture focused on continuous improvement while building employee-centric repeatable and sustainable processes is one of the key skills we are currently looking for.
- Relationship management, coaching and collaboration skills are definitely highly
- The ideal candidate should have analytical and strategic thinker and have a strong understanding of shared services operations
- Must have uncompromising commitment to client and customer satisfaction and be trusted to maintain confidential information
- Must have the skills to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects, and daily planned and unplanned operational activities
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities are required.
- if you have strong presentation skills; and are able to speak across various forums and communicate to broad, with diverse audience please apply
- English and Spanish proficiency required
Did you know?
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Colombia-Distrito Capital de Bogotá-Bogotá
Johnson & Johnson de Colombia S.A. (7755)
IT Project Management