Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Key Account Manager (One MD)
Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 1805625558W
The Medical Devices segment produces a broad range of innovative products used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopedics, neurovascular, surgery, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics.
We are providing our clients with the most innovative and comprehensive orthopedic and neurological portfolio in the world, offering inspired solutions that go beyond quality implants and include services, education, instruments, and emerging technologies. In the surgical area we continue to dedicate to Shaping the Future of Surgery and building on our commitment to help address the world’s most pressing health care issues, and improve and save more lives. Through the Medical Devices we deliver innovation to make a life-changing impact.
The Medical Devices sector of Johnson & Johnson is now looking for an experienced Key Account Manager:
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER (One MD)
Full-time temporary contract for 12 months with possible extension
The Key Account Manager (One MD) is responsible for the sales results in a respective region and franchise, creating and keeping productive relationship with hospital managers, KOL and important non-KOL. Leverage internal interest of whole product unit (Ethicon & DePuy Synthes)
You will have the following areas of responsibility:
- Lead successful negotiations with hospital administration
- Manage relationship with hospital administration and leading surgeons in region, address their needs
- Develop appropriate key account plans; Implement successful KAM strategies in selected accounts
- Communicate and agree objectives with Sales Managers and Country Manager
- Perform regular field visits to support sales consultants
- Run special projects and care about product launches and negotiations
- Accelerate cross/up-selling and Negotiate contract conditions
- Support Sales Consultants in achievement of sales plans (reimbursement, price lists, marketing materials, …)
- Maximize country sales result
- Identify opportunities to improve sales performance. Work with partners to act on findings.
- Support effective product launches according the plan made together with SM.
- Cooperate with international product and marketing managers.
- Strongly partner with SM to localize the strategies
- Execute the product support, Support SM with monthly sales reports, pricings and forecasting
- Support Market Access dept. with reimbursement and market data of respective products
- University degree, Good command of English, native Czech
- Experience in medical/pharma environment, dealing with TOP hospital clients portfolio
- Assertive, constructive and confident negotiator
- Able to handle complicated and strategic negotiations on the top hospital management level
- Show enthusiasm, is ambitious and positive, can empower others
- Has Integrity: Enforces company’s values, ensures compliance on all levels
- Has strategic qualities, innovative mindset, great communication and collaboration skills
- Very good product and market understanding, goal orientation, high level of responsibility
- Ability to listen and share the knowledge, proactive and adaptable to changes
- Well organized, handling multitasking and run multiple projects at once
- Able to focus on detail without losing overall strategic context
- A unique opportunity to become part of the world-wide leader in medical devices area
- A meaningful work giving a sense of accomplishment
- Possibility to participate on different projects and to have an impact
- Interesting financial remuneration and employee benefits package
- This job is eligible for sales incentives
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your CV and cover letter in English.
Johnson & Johnson, s.r.o. (7065)