Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
CoE Commercial Support - Senior Analyst - Developed Markets North
Wokingham, United Kingdom
Requisition ID: 1805625525W
COMPANY: Johnson & Johnson
JOB TITLE: Medical Devices Commercial Support Developed North -
Senior Finance Analyst
POSITION LOCATION: Pinewood Campus, Wokingham, UK
SALARY DETAILS: Competitive plus benefits
The Business Support Centers of Excellence sit inside Business Unit Services. In EMEA, the Center of Excellence team is made up of a dynamic, diverse group of individuals representing a wide variety of experiences and cultural backgrounds. This team is fundamentally changing how Finance supports the Johnson & Johnson businesses in the region. The team looks after all the countries in Europe as well the Middle East, North Africa, and South Africa. This means the Business Support Centre of Excellence provides the ideal work environment for those who enjoy being challenged and expanding their horizons.
Working for and supporting the Commercial Support Manager Developed North, the Commercial Support Analyst will support the overall forecasting, planning and analysis activities for designated stakeholders within the local Developed North Business Unit Finance groups.
What you’re great at:
- Exceptional Communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion and understanding of Financial Planning & Analysis
- Self-Motivated and keen to grow and develop
As a Senior Finance Analyst, your typical day may include:
- Ensure support in the areas of forecasting planning and reporting within the BS CoE (Business Support Centre of Excellence) Developed North cluster (France, Nordics, Belgium, Netherlands).
- Provide accurate high quality analyses, business partnering and support to the BUF, BS CoE, and EMEA Regional Teams;
- Proactively lead and own P&L, Balance Sheet and Headcount business plans and related processes and their accurate and timely submissions in the system (TM1, Bravo App, Bravo);
- Support Commercial Support Manager Dev North and local Business Unit Finance (BUF) teams in all elements of Forecasting, Planning and Reporting
- Assist in the preparation of ad hoc reporting & performance analytics - GP analysis, Price volume, Budget vs Actual reports, Sales Reports, Spend Optimization, Trending, etc
- Preparation of the monthly performance decks and BP/Forecast decks adding first line commentary to enable framing by the BUF team
- Ensure Bravo reporting is accurate and timely for all business plans and updates
- Liaise with BUF local team and BS COE Dev North and BS CoE Regional Team to ensure delivery of efficient reporting through automation and standardisation.
- Manage monthly reporting activities for your countries of responsibility in a timely and accurate manner
- Understand the tax model structure for management reporting company
- Analyse, interpret, communicate & review financial performance
- Meet all Compliance Requirements: SOX, J&J Records Retention rules, HCC/HCBI/IAPP etc
To be part of this high performing team you will have great attention to detail, alongside
- Qualified Accountant ACCA,CIMA, ACA or International Equivalent with post qualified experience
- Excellent analytical and technical skills including Microsoft Excel
- Meticulous attention to detail and able to deliver on multiple tasks at a time
- Fluent English, French would be desirable.
What we’re about:
We are passionate about our work, and play vital roles across a range of professional disciplines, and care deeply about our customers and communities. At Johnson & Johnson our culture enables dynamic and impactful careers. We share a kind of DNA where we’re each:
- Committed to caring
- Responsible to our communities
- Ready to apply our knowledge and know-how
- Unique in our background and experiences
- The drivers of our own success
- Passionate about doing what’s right
Make a unique mark in your career
If you want to be seen for the talent you bring to your work, be the driver of your own career, and work with others who share your passion for caring and success, then we invite you to join the Johnson & Johnson Talent Community by visiting www.careers.jnj.com
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)