Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
【Janssen】CE, Program Management Officer
Requisition ID: 1805625420W
How we in Commercial Excellence (CE) shape, roll-out, monitor and continuously align strategy/tactics with business stakeholders is a critical enable to deliver to the business.
The Program Management Officer role is a key enabler for consistent deployment of initiatives, frameworks, process, tools and change management in support of business plan implementations.
The role has cross departmental, cross tier (BU) and cross-functional collaborations and responsibilities (Finance, Medical, IT, etc)
- Support of all activities that are part of the strategic agenda of CE (Manage, track and monitor projects on regular basis ensuring high quality and agile execution)
- Collection of information and development of presentations as needed
- Lead and manage CE budget and resource with support from CE-LT, Finance and admi
- Performance Management
- Operational oversight of cross-departmental teams’ key initiatives
- Influence teams to deliver projects on time, on budget, and meeting goals by operating regular PSM (Project Status Meetings) and ad hoc collaborations
- (Communication with senior management and other stakeholders)
- (Improve overall operational efficiency and effectiveness by providing progress reports and recommendations)
【Planning & Governance】
- CE LT support, coordination and running of key internal forums (e.g. LT meetings, PSM, BP, ISD etc)
- Champion the development and activation of best in class project management office standards in CE
- Develop and deploy training for project leaders as needed
- Project management qualification/experience preferred
- Experience and working knowledge of budget management
- Ability to prioritize & successfully manage multiple projects/priorities is required
- Ability to partner, engage, facilitate and influence at all levels including senior leadership is required
- Ability to independently plan, organize, co-ordinate, manage and execute assigned tasks
- Presentation skills in Japanese and English
- Strong Microsoft office skills (e.g. Excel, PPT, Word, etc)
- Enjoy processes and pose high attention to detail
- Proactive attitude always aiming at teamwork as the main pillar to obtain results
- High work engagement, positive, professional attitude, pride in work product
Janssen Pharmaceutical K.K. (7195)