Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 1805625400W
Reporting into Regional Marketing lead & partnering Global Marketing Teams and act as a bridge between Vogue APAC and our community in SEA/HK/TW to be the face of the brands in all digital channels and our brand and customer’s ultimate champion. The Community Marketing Manager will liaise with stakeholders in the country and within the region to build and harness the power of a cross functional team to align behind objectives and win in market to deliver marketing plans. Lead the brand administration including advertising and promotion spend tracking / reconciliation, market sales and share analysis, execute packaging artwork process and support the brand team in developing and executing elements of the marketing plan. The Community Marketing Manager is responsible for managing the digital presence of the brand within owned, earned and paid channels inclusive of social media, website, influencer marketing and partnerships and PR and help keep the brand ahead of the industry with trends, consumer terminology, identifying up and coming influencers and ensure all owned assets are up to date and compliant. The Community Marketing Manager will be able to work independently while receiving direction and support in their role
Reports to: Regional Marketing Lead
Brand Development and Management
- Own the SEA/HK/TW market sales and reporting
- Brand Marketing Expenditure reporting and management
- Market analysis, reporting and monitoring competitive activity to define opportunities and threats
- Supports the brand team to build understanding of consumer insight, attitudes and relationships with the brand, to ensure meaningful and impactful activation
- Supports packaging design and execution including briefing and internal process management
- Develops annual marketing plans with OGX support and contributes to longer-term strategic plans
- Supports the team in the creative development and briefing process (Social assets, PR, packaging, etc.)
- Works with external agencies and cross functional groups within the organisation to deliver plans
- Supports brand team in the NPI process and administration
- Executes, monitors, and evaluates marketing tactics in accordance with brand objectives
- Conducts market and competitor analysis to guide NPI pipeline development and assists in developing new product concepts, consumer testing and evaluation
- Supports project teams to launch new products
- To be led directly and/or with Agency support
- Assist in development and maintenance of community management guidelines and strategy.
- Communicate and coordinate with all cross functional teams to ensure the community strategy is supporting overall business and brand goals and objectives.
- Engage in two way conversations that will help retain our existing consumers and attract new consumers by fostering deep brand love and loyalty through all consumer channels, including outbound and inbound messaging.
- Answer all general consumer questions, including social media and word of mouth marketing platforms, as well as responding to comments, when appropriate, as received.
- Support the OGX community proactively and reactively including sourcing additional conversations, keep an eye out for potential influencers and brand ambassadors and identify to marketing team for outreach and development.
- Co-develop marketing content based on current insights and interactions for all digital channels.
Listening & Reporting:
- Utilise social listening tools to identify new trends and opportunities to increase brand engagement through content creation, platform expansion and competitive activities across the digital-sphere.
- Utilize analytics to provide reporting and continually improve on metrics through testing and new initiatives to develop our community.
- Summarise insights and conversations to create actionable reports on brand/product feedback, consumer sentiment, competitive analysis and digital developments on a weekly basis.
- Deep dive into larger trends, events and competitive channels on a monthly basis through Brandwatch to inform the brand team on marketing initiative development.
Digital Media/Social Media Strategy:
- Assist in development and maintenance of social media management guidelines and strategy.
- Communicate and coordinate with all cross functional teams to ensure the social media strategy is supporting overall business and brand goals and objectives.
- Develop organic content strategy to support all marketing and trade sales objectives.
- Stay abreast of any platform updates or innovation to ensure the brand is utilising best practices.
- Content Management:
- Develop marketing content based on current insights and interactions for all digital channels, including social media and owned websites or properties.
- Develop and manage content calendar for all properties to align and support marketing and business objectives/initiatives.
- Collaborate with innovation, regulatory and other regions to ensure owned properties are legally compliant with product information and claims.
- Influencer Marketing and Public Relations:
- Develop and implement influencer marketing strategy inclusive of paid and unpaid partnerships, trial and earned media driving tactics.
- Manage public relations execution to align with marketing and influencer programs, support product initiatives and create buzzworthy moments for the brand, driving coverage and earned media.
- Listening & Reporting:
- Own the Brandwatch platform to continuously optimize social listening dashboards, query updates and expansion.
- Utilise tools social listening tools to identify new trends and opportunities to increase brand engagement through content creation, platform expansion and competitive activities across the digital-sphere.
- Utilise analytics to provide reporting and continually improve on metrics through testing and new initiatives to develop our social strategy.
- Summarize performance metrics, insights, and activities to create actionable reports on influencer coverage, PR coverage, competitive analysis and digital developments on a monthly basis.
- Analyse all marketing partnerships at the end of each initiative to determine performance against benchmarks/KPI’s set up at beginning of program.
- Social Media Platforms
- Ratings & Reviews
- Brand-owned websites – manage in collaboration with Regional Vogue Team
- Social Media Analytics Platform
Business and Financial Acumen
- Monitors brand marketing budget, ensuring all activities are on budget
Cross Functional Initiatives
- Develops effective cross functional relationships and represents the brand in cross functional teams
Key Performance Indicators:
- Contribution to delivery of market share and sales targets
- Delivery of brand and social media plans on time and in full
- Accurate and timely budget management
- Accurate and timely market analysis
- Adherence to corporate, industry and regulatory requirements to ensure conduct is in line with company policies and in line with our Credo
- Degree in Business/Commerce/Marketing
- 2+ years’ marketing experience in FMCG, Beauty/Cosmetics industry
- Social Media Management & Digital Experience
- Must be able to speak English and Chinese
- Brand development & management
- Demonstrates a developing understanding of brand health fundamentals, consumer and marketplace dynamics, brand positioning, consumer segmentation and target consumers. Able to contribute to brand planning and develop and apply tactics.
- Marketing Execution
- Displays a basic knowledge/appreciation of channel development and pricing.
- Able to discuss the design of innovative consumer programs and how they would evaluate these at a concept stage and then how they would assess their effectiveness post execution.
- Values the contribution of a cross functional team and can work as a productive member of such teams.
- Business and Financial Acumen
- Demonstrates understanding of how cross-functional interdependence works in a business financial environment. Has a theoretical understanding of the brand P&L.
- Demonstrates strong analytical skills allowing them to draw many different data sets together to form one informed understanding.
- Demonstrates an appreciation / understanding of agency operations. Applies skills in contributing to well written creative briefs and in the evaluation of creative presentations. Demonstrates a basic knowledge of media options and how to read and evaluate media plans.
- Understanding External Environment
- Exhibits understanding of consumer environment from macroeconomics to target specific issues that will shape their consumption habits. Understanding of APAC trade including basic customer dynamics and can think from both a consumer and shopper perspective across different classes of trade. Demonstrates understanding of marketplace dynamics and competitive landscapes within the APAC Region.
- Consumer and Influencer Understanding
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of marketing research tools, techniques & key metrics and displays skills in analysing consumer data and using consumer insights. Shows an understanding of the role of key influencers and how they impact on consumer behaviour and business.
- Strategic Innovation and Growth
- Demonstrates understanding of innovation and skills in scoping out and writing new product ideas and how to assess these through simple research.
- Innovative Customer Reach
- Exhibits awareness of different types of emerging marketing and media tools and their impact
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)