Johnson & Johnson Karriere
Voer een geldig e-mailadres in
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Internship Material Analysis 5-6 months
Requisition ID: 1805625273W
- Identify, analyze and document manufacturing substances / operating materials from different plants using Optical Microscopy, Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM) and Energy Dispersive X-Ray Spectroscopy (EDS) to enhance skills and performance of the group
- Support tasks related to material investigations in metallographic laboratory, microscopy and mechanical testing
- During your internship you will receive a deep insight into the medical device industry as well as the material analysis group which support production, product development and complaint handling
- You are an advanced student of Natural Sciences, preferably Material Science or Engineering and have a desire for medical technology
- You bring good ideas and motivation, communication skill and ability to influence and putting these ideas into action
- You are interested in the interdepartmental work in a regulated environment
- You are goal-oriented and independent. You have self-initiative and team spirit
Synthes GmbH (7111)