Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Medical Science Liaison
Requisition ID: 1805625231W
Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. is recruiting for a Medical Scientific Liaison to be located in Ankara.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $70.1 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo. It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
Summary of the job:
The MSL mission is to maximize the value of company products through high scientific quality communication with Leading Specialists on a peer-to-peer basis. By undertaking activities in line with the Medical Affairs Plan, the MSL is jointly responsible, with other functions, for the realization of short-term and long-term company goals. MSLs should be therapeutic area scientific experts, responsible for discussing our products, trends in patient treatments and studies in the therapeutic areas in which we are involved, on a peer-to-peer basis with a defined audience of Leading Specialists (Physicians, Pharmacists, Hospital Managers, Board Members of Scientific Societies, and other stakeholders) and to be considered by them as a trusted scientific counterpart. MSLs interactions should not be promotional in nature.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To keep abreast of medical and scientific knowledge.
- Development and maintenance of a contact network with Leading Specialists.
- Proactive and reactive communication of medical scientific data to Leading Specialists.
- Organization and participation in Medical Education activities.
- Organization and participation in Advisory Boards in cooperation with Medical Advisor/Medical Director.
- Provision of scientific support to company Sales Representatives.
- Support Medical Affairs and GCO in study execution, including site identification and other data generation projects.
- Through scientific interactions, gain valuable insight into treatment patterns, and scientific activities in the therapeutic area and provide input to the company Medical Affairs Plan / business decision making.
- Through scientific interactions with Leading Specialists, champion medical benefits of products and contribute to foster innovative therapeutic approaches to benefit patients.
- Medical Degree, Pharmacy or Dentistry Faculty degree
- Preferred to have experience working as an MSL and has a relevant work experience
- Strong scientific acumen and communication skills in order to be accepted by the leading Specialists in peer-to-peer relationship.
- Good command of English language
- Residing in Ankara
- The MSL role is, in principle, a field-based role
Johnson & Johnson Sihhi Malzeme Ltd. (7347)
Medical Science Liaison