Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
[Janssen] Health Economics and Pricing Senior Specialist / Associate manager
Requisition ID: 1805625196W
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
1. Position Title: Health Economics and Pricing Senior Specialist / Associate manager
2. Sector: Janssen
3. Location: Taipei, Taiwan
Responsible for health economics projects, strategy setting and execution of pricing and reimbursement applications for new products/indications, pricing and reimbursement of existing products, monitoring and shaping the NHI related government policies.
[Key Roles & Responsibilities]
- Sets the strategy, develops and executes value proposition documents, budget impact analysis and stakeholder engagement plans to apply for new products/indications reimbursements.
- Identify and feedback market environment to drive proactive strategies and work closely with marketing, sales, medical and finance to formulate pricing and reimbursement through planning new products/indications.
- Manages the pricing and reimbursement for existing products.
- Plays an active role in NPI working groups to support new product launches.
- Participates in industry coalitions and industry groups to understand the development of policies and regulations and prepare for managing uncertainty and regulatory changes.
- University/Bachelor’s Degree or above
- Generally, requires 3 years related experience
- Good English ability.
- Good interpersonal and interdisciplinary skills, ability to interact & engage internal and external customers.
- Good ability to rapidly assimilate information
- Good ability to manage multi-tasks
- Strong understanding of pricing and market access regulations,
dynamics and strategies across regions.
- Experienced in pharmaceutical/healthcare industry preferred.
Johnson & Johnson Taiwan, Ltd. (8580)
Health Economics Mkt