Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 1805625098W
The Johnson & Johnson Law Department is recruiting for a Paralegal reporting to the Legal Director, Asia Pacific Consumer Supply Chain and Consumer R&D.
This individual will be responsible for general legal support, including the following:
- Review/provide support for commercial contracts/statements of work to support the business, including amending and coordinating the execution of commercial agreements such as supply agreements, service agreements, confidentiality agreements, agreements related to transactions of the Company, such as licensing or M&A or R&D-related agreements;
- Provide corporate secretarial support, including drafting of board resolutions, corporate certificates, and coordinate with various teams such as the Company’s Corporate Secretarial Agents on corporate filings; administrative staff and Commissioner for Oaths/Notary Public for the execution, notarization and/or legalization of documents;
- Assist in drafting documents using template agreements;
- Make recommendations regarding standardized and best practices to facilitate streamlined processes, procedures and policies, or implementation of new policies and/or procedures to improve workflow;
- General contract management including maintaining contract templates, contract database and legal contracts library website management, and contract approval forms, maintaining depository of all executed contracts, generating and distributing reports;
- Act as initial contact with clients on matters and gathering information;
- Conduct legal and/or business research and provide timely and relevant information to respond to legal inquiries;
- Working on various Law Department projects from time to time;
- Work collaboratively with in-house attorneys, other legal specialists and administrative staff.
The individual must:
- Be pro-active in providing assistance and practical solutions and have a working knowledge of legal research principles, methods, techniques, and resources;
- Have sound legal knowledge with good business judgment and initiative and the ability to take independent and decisive action, and to know when to seek advice;
- Be discrete when managing personal data and handling confidential information;
- Be able to carry out assigned tasks with a high degree of accuracy; attention to detail is required
- Fluent in written and oral English; other languages are considered an asset;
- Ability to work independently as well as a team player to work collaboratively and operate effectively within a dynamic and challenging international environment;
- High professional ethics and strong interpersonal skills;
- High attention to detail; an organized mind and ability to multitask day-to-day activities;
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
Written references from previous employer(s) may be required.
Bachelor of Laws (LL.B) and a minimum of three years of relevant experience is required. Candidates who are qualified lawyers from other jurisdictions, but who are not practicing lawyers in Singapore, are encouraged to apply.
The position will be located in Singapore.
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)